don't click here

So here's the deal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tweaker, Sep 10, 2006.

1. WiteoutKing

WiteoutKing

The artist formerly known as WiteoutKing Member
    Worcester, MA
    Two-Bit Pictures and The D-Pad
    I'm glad you finally came around, confidence in your own action will help a lot.

I don't have a comment on the current situation, though. While I'm glad things appear to have been (minus a few wrinkles here and there) resolved, it's gonna take a bit for me to trust you again. But hey, if you have no regrets and act on your own instinct, it'll probably be sooner rather than later.

2. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    I'm ok with Tweaker, but we need to hear from Saz, he's the one who put Tweaker up to all this. I have logs, so don't deny plz :P

3. BadCopNoDonut

BadCopNoDonut

O RLY? Oldbie
    Sonic D T
    I personally think Saz owes the board a big fucking apology for being such an ass. I already have half a mind to leave Cult since he's the main offender in all of this.

4. Metal Man88

Metal Man88

Time Traveller Oldbie
    I will reserve judgment until I actually see what happens, although I am of an open mind to anything which resolves this mess.

Just, please, I never want to see something like what happened today occur again. @_@

5. Sazpaimon

Sazpaimon

Tech Member
    Oops, my bad.

6. Nikki

Nikki

sonic-cult.net Member
    CLASSIC

7. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    UR BANT

8. Sazpaimon

Sazpaimon

Tech Member
    Excuse my but does my name start with a p and end with an aul? I THINK NOT KIND SIR.

9. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I just noticed the irony of that statement, who originally made it, and what member group his account is in now.

I'm slow.

10. Nikki

Nikki

sonic-cult.net Member
    You guys are just on a ROLL today!

11. Roybertito

Roybertito

Still alive, apparently. Member
    TWEAKER IS GOD.

That is all.

12. LocalH

LocalH

roxoring your soxors Tech Member
    I fully support this thread.

As I now have a job IRL (Walmart, DON'T FUCKING LAUGH), I am liable to be around less than I am now (is that even possible?). As I don't want to shackle my admins, I am authorizing them to make decisions without me, however I do reserve the right to have final say as site owner. If there are any problems with staff behavior with regards to administrative functions then please notify me so I can deal with the situation. I will at least try to be online at least once a day, if not more.

I have full confidence that Tweaker will be able to start taking us in the direction back towards the way Simon ran the site initially after returning to the scene (which, I think many oldbies will agree, was one of the better times in the site's history).

13. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
    I was an sclassic nationalist back then so I'll have to take your word for it.

14. WiteoutKing

WiteoutKing

The artist formerly known as WiteoutKing Member
    Worcester, MA
    Two-Bit Pictures and The D-Pad
    Ey, work is work, Walmart or not =P I worked at Target for a while (I almost went insane from the register beeps)

15. Shade

Shade

I'll just be hanging back and watching. We'll see if Tweaker delivers, and exactly where he delivers us to. However, that last few days have easily been the scene's most embarrasing moments, if you ask me. It'll take some serious action (or maybe lack thereof) to repair it.

16. Roybertito

Roybertito

Still alive, apparently. Member
    You think Walmart's embarassing? Try working for a waterpark in the food services department.

I support admin. Tehy r legion. Taht si lal.

17. hxc

hxc

spotteddove Researcher
    Brilliant.

18. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    I think Tweaker is a fine admin. Now I'm not aware of what Tweaker and Saz did resulting in Saz's demotion, but overall I think this site is run fine. Seeing as how not much goes wrong here, I think everything is as it should be.

Although the messed up text on the bottome next to the reply button is pissing the fuck out of me. Change that for God sakes.

19. Syren

Syren

Teesside, UK
    Reintergration
    Cleanout plz heer too

oh and DUSTIN WYATS S2B LOLZ

20. Billy

Billy

RIP Oderus Urungus Member
    Colorado, USA
    Indie games
    I think Tweaker is a good admin too, but I don't stick my nose up his ass.

Good luck at Walmart, god knows your gonna need it. =P