don't click here

SGC Demos

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Squints, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squints

Squints

All souped-up. And DESECRATED! Member
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRR
    So far, I've unlocked all of the demos that require you to play every day. They are:
    Sonic 1
    Sonic 1 Good Ending
    Sonic 2
    Sonic 2 Good Ending
    Sonic 3
    Sonic 3 Good Ending
    Sonic & Knuckles
    Sonic 3D Blast/Flickies' Island
    Sonic Spinball
    Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
    Sonic 1 GG
    Sonic Labyrinth
    Sonic Drift
    Sonic Chaos
    Sonic Blast
    Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine GG

There are four more game demos, though. The first three require the player to play for 24 hours total and "play the game" 30, 50, and 70 times respectively. The last one requires the lineup to be complete.
    I have two questions: First, does anyone know whether "play the game" means turn on the GCN with SGC in it that many times? Second, does anyone know what these games could be?
    Also, if anyone else has any questions about these games that they would like to ask of me, ask away.

2. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    I have a complete museum, I'll go look and see. I honestly don't think there are any more though.

EDIT: No, you've unlocked them all. The last four spaces on that page are a Sonic Heroes trailer, a trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog: History, the opening movie to SA (DC!), and the SGC art with "Congratulations!" stamped over it.

3. Squints

Squints

All souped-up. And DESECRATED! Member
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRR
    Oh. Well, that's disappointing. I was hoping for more games. Exactly which they could be, I don't know, though. Well, at least there's an updated History movie.
    So, does "play the game x0 times" mean powering up the GCN that many times or playing museum games that many times?

4. Lostgame

Lostgame

producer/turnablist. homebrew dev. cosplayer. Oldbie
    Toronto, ON
    The O.I.C.
    What about teh h4x to let you play the games in non demo format? Anyone gots? I would simply adore the dude who did it...

5. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    Sorry, that hasn't been cracked yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.