don't click here

Quick question

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Quickman, Dec 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    With which compression format (Nemesis, Enigma, Kozinski, Saxman, moduled Kozinski) are the level layout data compressed?

2. SupperTails66

SupperTails66

Tech Member
    I think it's Nemesis and Konishi (misspelt?), but I can't remeber exactly... it's Konishi for 8x8 tiles and Nemesis for everything else... I don't know for sure, though. It might tell you in ESE's decompression utility.

3. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    You're thinking of block mappings. They're all in Kozinski in the final. Level layout is something completely different. I checked the location files in my compression/decompression utility (ESE is useless since half of it is in Portuguese even with English set, and Esrael's English is difficult to understand) and it's apparently Kozinski.

Meaning the purpose of this topic must change. I've attempted to port the level layout data from Nemesis' savestate (he's got it all readily decompressed for me, how kind of him). However, when I compressed it using Kozinski, it took up too much space. Have I done something wrong?

4. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    sigh, if the data dosen't fit over the old data you must put it at the end of the ROM and change all the required pointers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.