don't click here

Porting Sonic Maker to other platforms

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by hombreimaginario, Mar 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hombreimaginario

hombreimaginario

Málaga, Spain
    Xenocider for Dreamcast
    Hello everyone. First post as a trial member (no pressure or anything)...

I've been a fan of SonicRetro for ages but only just registered a couple days ago. My name is Carlos and I'm a member of Retro Sumus, a small indie dev team from Spain, currently working on Xenocider for Dreamcast, among other little projects.

I decided to register as a user here because I wanted to try contact Lapper (Sonic Maker author?). We are interested in porting Sonic Maker to Linux and Mac if this hasn't been done yet (which I couldn't find any info about). Perhaps Lapper could be into this idea. So, in addition to sending him a PM once I was approved as a member, I thought I might as well ask other users here what they think about it.

Whether this works out well or not, I hope I'll stick around long enough to learn and grasp some ideas about hacking and all that jazz ;)

2. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    Welcome to Sonic Retro! Just so you know, there is already a thread for this project in the Fangaming subforum:

https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=38013&pid=938920&st=90&#entry938920

You'll probably get a quicker response there.

3. hombreimaginario

hombreimaginario

Málaga, Spain
    Xenocider for Dreamcast
    Done. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.