don't click here

[New] More Info on Shadow the hedgehog

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by vergo, Mar 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vergo

vergo

Pending Member
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. *bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Sega has officially succumbed to GTA syndrome.

EDIT: First post was a bit rude. Sorry. =P

3. Icy Guy

Icy Guy

Hedgehog. Sonic the Hedgehog. Member
    California
    GoldenEye 007 level hack
    Half of me wants to say "Interesting, but I'll have to rent it before I give a final verdict," and the other half still wants to go "WTF?"

4. voice

voice

Make any joke you want, you know I look good. Banned
    45mins west of Chicago
    RSN2.0, PHP:IRC (A attempt at CGI:IRC in PHP)
    I hope they have Guns N' Rose's Welcome to the Jungle playing as BG music then :P

5. Zeck

Zeck

Well for 1 it sounds like this is gonna be way too over done. Or underrated.

By the way, its not called Shadow Adventure its just called Shadow The Hedgehog (Shitty working title). Shadow Adventure is a very well done, yet not complete, hack being done by the 3 Dudes at X-Hax.

6. Sky Shark

Sky Shark

Sonic 1 Rehash - I'm not saying its canned, I'm planning on some work on it this summer.
    The game looks like it will be more interesting seeing as it will not be limited to only one type of weapon. I thnk we should all wait till the final product before judging this game seeing as it is the first Shadow The Hedgehog game. The plot line seems interesting.

7. vergo

vergo

Pending Member
    Hey iwas looking on gamespot and I don't no if this is already been posted but here's some more info.

8. Elusive

Elusive

Sparkster the Rocket Knight Member
    Hmm - I'd love to know who the new voice of Dr. Eggman will be.

9. FinalBeyond

FinalBeyond

Yeah, this will be the first new game without Bristow. Let's hope that whoever does it can do it as well as him, if that were possible.

10. Zycor

Zycor

Unlike Sonic, I don't chuckle. Member
    Beats me.
    I don't think that the Eggman voice that we had now was good I don't like how they can't keep the same actors for Sonic Tails Knuckles ECT.

Then again they should have kept the SA2 voices

11. Molotok

Molotok

Gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha Member
    I'm curious about the new voice of Dr. Eggman as well.... as well as "who the fuck are these extraterrastrials and what are they doing messing with Shadow?" and what does "G.U.N." stand for?

The last one, until I am notified otherwise can be easily explained in a way. "Gun" (pronounced goon not gun) in Japanese stands for "army", so it is an army no doubt but it is the national army or a secret person that could be revealed in this new game?

12. LOst

LOst

Tech Member
    Crap! Just crap! This is not Sonic. This is GTA. It's stupid. Shadow is cool, but this is so wrong!

13. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    When it comes to buying this, signs point to no.
    Then again, if it does do well enough to come out on PC (where the hell is the PC SA2:Battle while we're at it), I may take a minute to reconsider.

14. Sir Euan

Sir Euan

Glasgow, Scotland
    http://www.iameuangallacher.co.uk
    This might sound sad, but the lack of a proper shadow on him really bugs me, it's just lazy. I can at least hope these are PS2 screens, cos the PS2 heroes had those lazy ass circle shadows too.

15. Dude

Dude

Tech Member
    Southbridge, MA
    Random VR/AR trash
    No, this is definetly not GTA. GTA is a HEY EVERYONE I AM A COMPLETE ASSHOLE PLEASE MOCK ME running around in a big city shooting people with ak's and shit, while stealing TVs, eating watermelon, running from police, and raping white chicks. All while listening to horrible hip-hop music and driving in stupid vehicles with stupid radios that were never meant for the ears of the living. This is more "Shadow with a gun" than gta.

16. Squints

Squints

All souped-up. And DESECRATED! Member
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRR
    G.U.N. is the army from Sonic Adventure 2. It stands for "Guardian Units of Nation".

17. Syren

Syren

Teesside, UK
    Reintergration
    Ahahahahaha.

18. Zeck

Zeck

XD. That is THE BEST explanation of GTA I've ever seen. XD.

19. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    I take it you were one of the people who felt that GTA wasn't as big as the hype around it?

20. magraimon

magraimon

A superficial anomaly of the human psyche! Member
    Who actually did ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.