don't click here

Need help from you guys

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Concorde, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Concorde

Concorde

The Pen is Mightier than the sword...Unless you ru Oldbie
    Cornwall - UK
    Inventory Updates
    first of all im a die hard sonic fan so yes I even got this from ebay trouble is though theres this stupid error message that wont stop popping up on the game when running it on a win 98 computer which is stupid since this should work properly on an old computer like this.

ERROR: Specified system not initialised

I know it was made for win 95 but I've got so many old win 95 games that run well on win 98 in fact better. Is there any way at all to get rid of this.

I once installed this game on this machine which is a windows vista and it ran alright without this error message only that videos didnt work on the game so that why Im trying to get it working on this win 98 pc I also got from ebay cause I love my retro pc games.

2. cornholio857

cornholio857

The Great Cornholio Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    In search of TP
    Have you tried this Windows Vista/7 patch? http://windows7themes.net/how-to-run-old-games-and-programs-on-windows-7.html

3. Concorde

Concorde

The Pen is Mightier than the sword...Unless you ru Oldbie
    Cornwall - UK
    Inventory Updates
    The game was running well on this vista pc but videos didnt like the ones viewed on the schoolbus, would that program fix that or would it be a problem with my Media Players?