don't click here

my sonik sprite is busted

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Zeck, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeck

Zeck

I was making a hack on sonic 1, where I was taking the normal sprites out and replacing them with the goggles sprites and I imported the sprites in and for some gay ass reason, sonic was a little couple of lines :wtf: , im using the original not the remix version and well I need help. I tried downloading it again and putting it in a new folder, still did this. please help. :)

2. Kampfer

Kampfer

Well, If you checked the editor, them obviously the rom is courrpt, or something else.

Are you sure the pallettes are EXACTLY the same? Otherwise, no colors other than what is the pallettecolors will show.

3. Zeck

Zeck

ooohhh right, thx :D

4. Orengefox

Orengefox

Snooping as usual... Researcher
    Right in front of my computer.
    Some artwork, a ZZT game, and a hack.
    If worse comes the worse, if you're one of those people who don't mind in being patient about things, I'd suggest that if the Sonik Sprite Editor doesn't work for you, try using the Sonik Sprite Remix editor and place the goggles onto sonic pixel by pixel that way (while looking at another window with the original spritework of the goggles). I've grown accustom to the Sonik Sprite Rmix editor myself as the regular Sonik Sprite editor doesn't work for me all that well and I don't mind taking my time putting stuff in pixel by pixel myself. Patience can be a key when hacking...

5. Zeck

Zeck

right thx again. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.