don't click here

Mephilies hahahaha

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Nikki, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    I don't think anyone had a problem with knuckles back then, at least neither me nor my freinds did anyway, I don't know about you but everyone actually liked him when he first appeared

2. stormislandgal

stormislandgal

It's not a phase! Tech Member
    Married life <3
    Knux was my favorite character back then, only cause I couldn't play as him...

Then I came across 2-Player... =P

3. Ayla

Ayla

I shat on your desk ^^ Oldbie
    West Linn, OR
    Hacking Contest, StH Overlooked, Personal Indie game
    There has been addtions to characters ever since a sequel to Sonic was made. There's been a few select games (Spinball, Blast) that haven't, but not many.

Sonic CD: Amy
    Sonic 2: Tails
    Sonic 3: Knuckles
    S&K: gimmick to make more money... originally Sonic 3
    Knuckles' Chaotix: The Chaotix
    Sonic Triple Trouble: Fang

New characters is the Sonic Team way... and good god it sucks so badly >,< Seriously. I haven't played Sonic Rush and Shadow and I don't even UNDERSTAND who ANY of these people are. Are they adding six new characters a game now or something? Do I actually have to PLAY these games to find out what in god's name is going on?

4. Rail Road

Rail Road

They did use it to make money, but if they didn't the game would have been alot smaller.

5. Flare

Flare

They need to try and develop the "new" characters a bit more, which they tried to do with Shadow but failed, mainly because we thought he died, which I felt was the best and the most emotionaly part of the Sonic story and they ruined it.

Just stop all character creation and worry about character development.

6. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    Amy had an extremely minor role in Sonic CD. If you don't actually count characters that aren't playable, only Sonic2 and Sonic and Knuckles added new playable characters out of the "canon" classics. that's 2 out of 5. Hardly a tradition.

7. Orengefox

Orengefox

Snooping as usual... Researcher
    Right in front of my computer.
    Some artwork, a ZZT game, and a hack.
    Now that SEGA has shipped out Sonic Next for the XBox360 today, I have only one thing to say...

Eliza Thornberry (Lacy Chabert) is Princess Elise, the Kingdom Hearts Kairi rip off...

[​IMG]

Sonic - That smile of yours is reward enough for me.

I try not to be too random when I post stuff here otherwise I figuered why not for this special occasion :P

On a serious note, I'm more or less looking forward to this game. It looks pretty nice for the most part, something I'll enjoy playing. I won't be in any hurry to buy yet, but will buy it sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.