don't click here

Megamix pirate

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Ashura96, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashura96

Ashura96

HEROIC VERSE Oldbie
  2. Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIKU Member
    New Hampshire, USA
    Shadow Alpha, an awesome hack of Sonic 1
    бог в рае!

*grabs popcorn*

3. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
    This is awesome.

And Google's translation is even better:
    Get ready to see an old fairy tale to a new, modern Giant! SONIC MEGAMIX - it Rimeik old, the first of an already good Sonika. It is our old friend Soniku come to the aid of his new friends - and the battleship Migthy black flocked Shedou. Apart from the newly heroes of the game changed in the cavity - levels have become longer, more beautiful and dangerous new enemies, as well as a completely changed music, and you heard some of the other "Sonikah" and the other composers wrote entirely new.

4. Spanner

Spanner

The Tool Member
    That is some good shit there, especially the cover, that Mighty art is awesome.
    EDIT: Here's the cover by the way:
    [​IMG]

5. SMTP

SMTP

Tech Member
    The website is selling a portable Genesis/Megadrive, what you are buying also are Genesis games(& hacks obviously) on tiny cartridges. Nice idea actually, assuming it's cost isn't too high.

6. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    Actually, I say this game is well worth up to a good $40 (at max) or so. As for the boxart... I can do better. =P I mean, they didn't even bother to use the NiseSegaSonic font. But at least it's better than the ones we have in the Wiki. LMFAO

7. nineko

nineko

italy
    Even if you can be right, that money shouldn't go to that Russian people, but to team Megamix, which should give a part of it to Sega for the license and stuff...

8. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Don't insult me.

9. GHNeko

GHNeko

sega stockholm syndrome Member
    Hahahaha. That's incredible. If only I was 7 years younger, I'd know I'd want that game. Oh man.

10. Ritz

Ritz

Subhedgehog Member
    That Mighty art is atrocious, but they've earned a solid A for effort. Team Megamix oughtta be chuffed- you know you've made it big when foreigners start pirating your work!

11. Adamis

Adamis

Gimme waffles! Oldbie
    Belgium
    Lammy and "Fafnir"
    That Mighty artwork is a stolen fanart from Deviantart.

12. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    well everything on it is stolen =P

pisses me off though, I know Tweaker and Stealth and whoever else put a lot of work into this hack.

13. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Actually, I think the system comes pre-loaded a la all those plug-into-your-TV and play systems like the Namco stuff.

14. GHNeko

GHNeko

Oh. That's gay. Really fucking Gay. Megamix deserves its own fucking cartridge damnit.

15. Sol

Sol

Your local neighborhood... something. Member
    Texas, US of A
    Waiting for my PS3.
    "In Soviet Russia...!"

Anyway, I just hope Sega doesn't shit a chicken if they see this. IF they see this. I'm sure those crafty Russians have ways to keep themselves secret.

16. GHNeko

GHNeko

And we could get assraped.

17. Sol

Sol

Your local neighborhood... something. Member
    Texas, US of A
    Waiting for my PS3.
    Well, of course. Hell, the whole site could get shutdown and sued at left and right.

18. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    Okay, now I'm getting annoyed. Will you PLEASE stop shitting one-liner posts all over the place, and especially in my topic? I've noticed it in you two in particular, and I'm getting pretty damn annoyed with it.

19. no one

no one

[Attempted PA dodging] Banned
    Google Translation in English.

20. nineko

nineko

italy
    This is just how copyright works in Italy. If you want to sell Megamix, you have to give a part of the income to Sega, even if the New:Original ratio is like 999:1.
    It wasn't mean to be an insult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.