don't click here

Mega Drive 2 (EUR) Mortal Kombat 3 Bundle

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by cornholio857, Jul 8, 2012.

1. cornholio857

cornholio857

The Great Cornholio Member
    Jacksonville, FL
    In search of TP
    A user, Soulis, on Sega-16 asked if anyone knew about this particular bundle. He also checked SegaRetro's List of Mega Drive Consoles in Europe to see if it was listed and it was not. This particular bundle was purchased in Greece and came with one controller.

Here are pics.

Front(The back is exactly the same as the front):

[​IMG]

Top:

[​IMG]

Has anyone else seen this particular bundle? Also, I don't have a SegaRetro account so I can't add it to the Wiki. If someone could that would be awesome! :)

2. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
    What a neat looking console box. It should have came with two controllers though. It's a 2 player game.

3. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

I'd have thought that would have been as standard, considering the Mega Drive I game with two controllers. How odd.

4. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    You could always register one

There are dozens of Mega Drive bundles out there which haven't been documented, solely on the basis that they didn't show their faces through Google image searches. There's tons of this stuff.

btw before you go uploading this as "EUROPE" do make sure it was sold in other countries aside from Greece. It might not be as clear-cut as you expect.