don't click here

Looking for Sonic Adventure 2 PC save that isn't 100%

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by aria, May 7, 2024.

1. aria

aria

day dawns Member
    chaotix
    i've recently finished Sonic Adventure 2, and then reinstalled Windows. Turns out this is one of the very few games that doesn't support Steam Cloud, whoops! Tried backup recovery, but it turns out installing linux and then windows over an nvme is an easy way to not be able to restore old files.

I kinda booted the game up again and started the story, but I'm not sure if I'm really vibing with playing it all over again so soon.

I had some older backups of my chao garden saves that gave me my Chao back (when transferring them between SADX and SA2 PC), I was then able to restore the stats based off a recording I had from my chao garden a while back. but I don't have any saves for finishing true story. I was hoping to go through the emblems, and kinda work on my chao garden while doing so, but I was curious if anyone had any saves towards the end of the main game, or just after finishing true story? The only saves I can find are like, literally 100% finished, and that's not what I'm looking for.

According to PCGamingwiki:

its kept in <path-to-game>\resource\gd_PC\SAVEDATA\ for Windows and<SteamLibrary-folder>/steamapps/compatdata/213610/pfx/ on Linux. Game progression is saved to numbered SONIC2B__S## files; one file per slot.

If someone can, I'd appreciate it. If not I can probably figure out how to work around a save editor, or just give up and play the game again.

Last edited: May 7, 2024
  2. The Joebro64

The Joebro64

SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND Member
    I can try and send you my save. I've beaten the Hero story and played up to I think Mad Space on the Dark story. Just DM me on Discord and I'll try and do it later today, if that's what you're looking for.

3. aria

aria

day dawns Member
    chaotix
    Thank you! Really appreciate that.