don't click here

I have always found weird

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by manderc3, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXOGGEDDEN

EXOGGEDDEN

orgasmic Member
    I know how to play, but level 4 is getting on my nerves. I can't beat the damn level. And this is NOT my reason for hating spinball.

The reason is, Sonic spinball was crap. It wasn't a great game(in my opinion) but I think that it could've been better.

2. Kama

Kama

Sittin on my Bench, Watchin the sunset. Member
    Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
    Becoming a freelance artist and writer
    No one played the finished product so no one really knows if the game was crap or not. Sonic CD,one of the finest Sonic Games ever made wasn`t actually touched by Yuji Naka.( Naoto Ohshima was the man behind CD)

3. EXOGGEDDEN

EXOGGEDDEN

orgasmic Member
    Everyone who played the demo of sonic x-treme thought the game was crap, and also, it would've been the worst sonic 3D game ever made if it was released. I mean, look at the sprites, from the sprites I've seen, I can know the it would play like sonic 3D blast. You cannot change the camera position, 'cause there are lots of missed sprites if you can. Which by the way, the 1st sonic 3D game is more special than the likes of sonic CD.

4. Kama

Kama

The demo wasn`t the completed version so we`ll never know wether the game truly sucked or not. Now that I think about, why the hell did I mention Sonic CD anyway? My mistake.

5. EXOGGEDDEN

EXOGGEDDEN

orgasmic Member
    At least they knew how the GAMEPLAY would be like, and they thought it's lame...

6. Kama

Kama

I did hear that the main game engine sucked (the boss engine was far more superior)I read an article regarding the game a while ago. Apparantly development on the game was going smoothly until a couple of executives at Sega of Japan saw a clip of the game.They favored the boss engine over the main game engine and ordered the development team to start over from scratch.(Ouch)
    the game was canned after that.

7. Timecrash

Timecrash

I, Timecrash, will knock you all down! Member
    Cool level thing. I always thought that HPZ from STH2 was like the outside and HPZ from S&K was inside the other, like the core being inside the Earth. But I could be wrong. SEGA should make a game for the GBA that has all the cut levels from STH2, they are all a game in themselves.

8. Never happen :unsure: , trust me

9. Timecrash

Timecrash

I, Timecrash, will knock you all down! Member
    Darn.

10. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
    Man I WISH that would happen, especally with DHZ in it. (Not to Mention GCZ too.)

11. Mase

Mase

The Wood Zone is the one I really want to see.(besides the Hidden Palace of course)

12. Kama

Kama

My brother`s the same way.The backround`s pretty ugly though.

13. I would personally wanna see genocide city if it made it to the final

14. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    me 2.

15. Kama

Kama

Everyone does

16. lol, but sega had to cut it, which really pisses me of

17. SGR

SGR

Give me the gams. Member
    Yea DHZ would be pretty cool.I think there was gonna be a labyrinth zone (It's in S2D and Final(Not complete)).I don't know whether it was like S1's labyrinth or diffrent,but I don't have a clue.

18. Kama

Kama

Labyrinth is an enigma. It`s not in our prototype and why Sega decided to create such a level when the release date was nearing is beyond me.

19. it is in S2D because Esraels own weird reason. I mean on Delta It don't even have any water sections

20. PC2

PC2

GenMobile > 3DS Member
    Various Artwork & Music, :smug:
    Well, you can play in DHZ in Retro Sonic, the fan game. And as for Sonic 2's HPZ, we can all play that in Esreal's hack, along with WZ. And with level editors, you can map the levels out how you want to. GCZ was never really brought to life, but if you find the plans for what it was going to be, you can probably make a game or hack out of that! Ahhh... Never really knew what ever happened to Retro Sonic... *hopping up and down in seat madly* I JUST WANNA PLAY THE FINISHED VERSION!!!!!!!! *jumps through ceiling; stuck*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.