don't click here

I can't stay mad at him.

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Sonic Warrior TJ, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic Warrior TJ

Sonic Warrior TJ

Have an ice time Member
    GA
  2. This video's awesome, except the song, which is horrible.

3. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I had goosebumps and a smile on my face the whole time I watched that. :thumbsup:

It's really a great reminder that, no matter how bad Sonic games get these days, there's always gonna be the spark that appealed to us so much in our childhood.

Here's to Sonic! :D

4. Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIKU Member
    New Hampshire, USA
    Shadow Alpha, an awesome hack of Sonic 1
    I didn't find any sort of emotional change in myself while watching it. I suppose it means I've already been to desensitized by the continued rape of Sonic. Does that make me a bad Sonic fan?

5. GasparXR

GasparXR

I'm back! Member
    The song isn't that horrible, the SA2 version is =P

I wasn't around when Sonic started, but it's always been one of my favourite series.

My only problem with the video is there's not many slips of S3K =P

6. Liliam

Liliam

Previously Fred Oldbie
    My only problem with the video is that those are not Sonic's best moments ever. They're just.. random footage of random games in random action shots (and Sonic 1 GG seems to be the only game where they got all the emeralds, lol)

7. Squints

Squints

All souped-up. And DESECRATED! Member
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    RIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRRRRRRRRR
    Yeah, that struck me as odd that they seemed to treat S1GG as the first Sonic game ever. But cool video besides.

8. Ashura96

Ashura96

HEROIC VERSE Oldbie
    Read the article...most of their choices are rather lame...

9. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    I was all like "So What?" and then I saw the bit with Tails watching Sonic shower.

BRILLIANT.

10. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Though it did lose some credibility when he added a scene in from Secret Rings. =P

11. Secret Rings had its.. moments.

But yeah, this video is great. Really warmed up the heart. Seems like it's missing a few too many things though.

12. Most Sonic fans now could be compared to battered housewives :)

13. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Sega only torment us with badly-made games because they love us.

It's our own fault, really.

14. P.P.A.

P.P.A.

SONIC 2 SUCKS, SONIC CD FOREVER Member
    Germany
    Sonic MD (Currently: Art for Zone 3)
    Every time I start to hate Sonic, all I have to do is switch on my Mega-CD, play a few rounds of Sonic CD and I instantly love him again.

15. Qjimbo

Qjimbo

Your friendly neighbourhood lemming. Oldbie
    I get reminded how good Sonic is whenever a run an emulator or decide to have a go on my megadrive.

Viewing a video with clips spliced together doesn't really do much for me personally.

16. Skaarg

Skaarg

There were a few good parts to that video, but a lot of it seemed like just a bunch of random clips. I was also surprised there was no Sonic vs. Metal Sonic clip in there somewhere.

17. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    I love how pretty much every clip from the 3D games is, with little exception, from one of those "roller coaster" segments where you have absolutely no control over your character at all.

18. Quexinos

Quexinos

Since 1997 Oldbie
    Meh... it was all right. Regardless of music videos, Sonic will always hold a place in my heart. Also I can't believe they had Sonic Heroes in there and so little Sonic CD. I would have replaced all the Heroes clips with Sonic CD or something.

BUT

I was glad to see a lot of Sonic 1 GG in there. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that game was underrated....

Huh that's how you get that Chaos Emerald.

19. Tweaker

Tweaker

Banned
    I still think Heroes had a feel that hasn't been seen since the original games. The environments are very old-school and true to Sonic's roots. It really, really wasn't as bad as people have been playing it off to be for years.

20. P.P.A.

P.P.A.

SONIC 2 SUCKS, SONIC CD FOREVER Member
    Germany
    Sonic MD (Currently: Art for Zone 3)
    Is there anything other than the shiny graphics (and perhaps the music) that's not shit about the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.