don't click here

Hirokazu Yasuhara was jealous of Shigeru Miyamoto?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Willie, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    So I was reading this article about Mark Cerny being interviewed about his intelligence and he revealed some rather interesting information about Hirokazu Yasuhara.

Considering how Hirokazu Yasuhara now works at Nintendo, I can't help but wonder what Miyamoto would think of that message if he finds out. >_> I also wonder why he viewed Miyamoto as a fart of all things.

2. OKei

OKei

OKeijiDragon Member
    Ah, I guess the Sega vs. Nintendo era bullshit mentally didn't just took place in school playyards then.

3. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    It's human nature. Competition is what keeps us striving to improve, even if the core is just, "Pfft, I can do better than that guy."

Ever been in a gifted level class? Yeah, it's full of smart kids, but it can get quite vicious there. You can see an exaggerated version of it in a episode of Malcom in the Middle where the gifted class' instructor establishes a ranking system based on GPA rounded to a rather double level of decimal points.

4. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that Hirokazu was jealous of Miyamoto, but his statement "Shigeru Miyamoto is a fart" just utterly amuses me. It's just a very strange thing to hang above his desk. I wish there was a lot more information on the web about his personality as he seemed like a very interesting, but private guy. With his much better track record than Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima, I can't help but wonder what type of future the Sonic franchise would've had if he was given a lot more control of the series in its later years. Maybe we would have never had disasters like Sonic '06.

5. Aesculapius Piranha

Aesculapius Piranha

つづく Oldbie
    Unknown
    Diva
    I guess you can't be liked by everyone.