don't click here

Gaming Historian talks about Sonic The Hedgehog

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Rage, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Dude has a point, it has to be said.

2. test-object

test-object

By Torm, no! This is terrible! I... I had no idea Member
    You can't put patents on gestures. Take your own thumb out of your ass ;3

lol

3. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    ...Yet Clinton didn't get elected President till 1992.

Was he really that known as a Governor, or what's going on here. =\

EDIT: This was also pointed out when the Gametap retrospective was posted. There doesn't seem to be anything new in here...

4. Phos

Phos

Going for the high score on whatever that little b Member
    I know he earned his "Slick Willie" nickname before being elected, but I had forgotten that Sonic 1 was already out when he was elected. Perhaps it was based off his campaign speeches?

5. SonikkuForever

SonikkuForever

Be cool, be wild, and be groovy! Member
    Gathering information on Sega World Sydney and collecting Sonic merchandise.
    Or maybe there's no real reason for Sonic's attitude, and he just had to come up with an answer to please the press.

6. Rage

Rage

Forum Deviant Oldbie
    I didn't know there was a Sonic Retrospective... is it new? Maybe I forgot I watched it... they take forever to make new ones.

EDIT: I read "Gametap" and thought "Game Trailers." GT hasn't done a Sonic Retrospective yet, but the ones they have done are all very interesting and entertaining. I suggest everyone here check them out it you haven't already. Might I suggest starting with the Zelda Retrospective?

7. Verse

Verse

Posts once a year. Oldbie
    Pomona, CA , USA
    Freedom Planet Soundtrack
    Yup, too bad I was joking about being upset. :P It's absolutely preposterous to be upset over something like that. I didn't even write the song as you said yourself. Come on , guys. :P "Permission" over a midi on VGmusic. I'll like.. put a j/k next time though, I haven't posted here in years...

Type doesn't very well carry tone over the 'net though. Sorry about the confusion. ^^

8. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
  9. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Hmm, I certainly wasn't aware of that, thanks for pointing it out.

10. DeanSatan

DeanSatan

SF CA
    getting paid
    went on a tangent there. . but mostly saying early 90s, your character had to wave his hand(s) in the air, and due to his attitude, like they just don't care.

just saying not every mascot has to hold up the ole im #1 sign... and pop out of a ring..ala porky pig and th-th-thats all folks.

thats all folks

11. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    That was ALL of the 90s. It wasn't spawned by Sonic The Hedgehog alone, we were all dicks with our radical attitudes. Sonic was a product of this, not a leader.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.