don't click here

FUCK YOU IT'S CANCELLED

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scarred Sun, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wireframe

Wireframe

UK
    Seriously? I really hope this is an april fools joke. Why not just have the mods be more harsh on people who make stupid/unnecessary posts?

Gotta say I'm suspicious as you've kept the original banner in the background. =P

2. Well darn. That's two downers on my day.
    (Those downers being that I wasn't the first to post SASASR DLC pics, and that this cameo probably means there won't be playable Ristar =P)
    Sega Retro actually sounds nice. I could live with that, to be honest.

3. Puto

Puto

Shin'ichi Kudō, detective. Tech Member
    Portugal, Oeiras
    Part of Team Megamix, but haven't done any actual work in ages.
    Am I the only one here who doesn't give two fucks about whether this is a joke or not?

4. Vaiz

Vaiz

I'm still here for some reason! Member
    Internet.
    Nope.

5. Flygon

Flygon

It's a massive relief knowing I'm not the only active guy here that cares about the series, honestly.

I'm very enthusiastic for Sega Retro at this rate (And was a bit too enthusiastic earlier :v: ). If this is an April Fools joke, it would have to tie with TASVideos as the most elaborate I've seen this year (Very long story).

6. Quickman

Quickman

be attitude for gains Tech Member
    :x
    omg porjcet
    Sega Retro to merge with Sega-16 ;)

7. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    My initational reaction:

And about 20 seconds later:

8. RevFirst

RevFirst

What Vaiz said. I liked watching the Sonic 4 "drama" but there are also other places for that. Honestly though, that's all I came here for lately. :v:

9. Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

HAVE SOME FUN WITH MIKU Member
    New Hampshire, USA
    Shadow Alpha, an awesome hack of Sonic 1
    We had a Sonic discussion forum?

10. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    Personally I support this in full. Despite the fact that Sonic's doing horribly, it doesn't mean we can't talk about the other shining series that isn't by Sonic Team. I mean, Outrun! I love Outrun, as well as Streets of Rage. There's a good few series that haven't fucked up quite just yet, so we aren't restricted to complain about a shitty blue hedgehog, and his many, many retarded friends!

11. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    LOL SO RANDOM XD

12. DimensionWarped

DimensionWarped

Erinaceous! Oldbie
    SEGA RETRO: The place to bitch about ALL Sega games

13. Glisp

Glisp

That one weird guy that does stuff. Member
    Bloomington, IN
    None at the moment I'm afraid.
    For those of you complaining that you came here only for Sonic, please be quiet and stop trying to ruin this for the ones who are actually wanting this change please.

There's more to life than Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic isn't Sega's only best selling franchise they've had and it definitely isn't the only good game series that they have released or licensed.

See for yourself and stop your complaining That Sonic is the only true game series you ever have and will love:

These are but a few great Sega games other than Sonic. If Sonic is the only Sega game series you truly care about then you obviously must either be stubborn, extremely deluded, or you don't like expanding your horizons beyond what you already know. Come on, reach out some more and see beyond the plateau rather than looking in it. It's not that difficult at all. :)

However, if this does happen to be an April Fools joke I'm not going to be happy about this. I doubt it will be though because Sega Retro seems pretty solid for the most part.

14. Sparks

Sparks

Sondro Gomez / Kyle & Lucy
    I wouldn't be complaining if we had a Nintendo Retro come out of this too. :colbert:

:v:

15. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Thank the lord you guys finally stepped in and put an end to the whining about trivial, pointless details.

I'l try logging into Sega Retro later when I have some free time.

16. Is this some kind of sick April Fools joke? Or is this the real result of dicklerds being dicks in the Sonic 4 forum? If this is because of those communists on that thread I'm really gonna start getting pissed.

17. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Yeah, I'm all for Sega Retro, but if you guys are really considering to quit and get rid of any research or forum discussion of Sega's FLAGSHIP CHARACTER, then I'm sorry guise, but I'm outta here.

18. Vaiz

Vaiz

I'm still here for some reason! Member
    Internet.

19. The people who are going to leave are the ones who are being dicks on the Sonic 4 thread only to talk more about it on some other site. If this is going to happen, it's no big deal. It's just five letters changed into four. That's all. No one should have a cow about it.

20. steveswede

steveswede

Ask my hand
    Fighting against the Unitary State of Europe
    Segaretro. Great idea. Lots of possibilities with other Sega titles. I hope in the future a team of people will get together to do other HD projects like Sonic 2 HD. I would love to see something like Golden axe HD and Streets of Rage HD.

And glad to see that the Sonic 4 thread has been closed. It got boring with the same whining shit that people kept on posting. Out of all the post in it. I reckon there was about 100 useful pages. It had more filler crap than the Dragonball series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.