don't click here

Flipped item box again

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by NickW, Feb 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickW

NickW

No clue why it flipped, but I do have a pic of it. It is like that bug that I posted before, the S comes out the correct way when popped.

EDIT: I also found a very weird bug.

Ok, I used a shit load of super sonic monitors, and when I reached the boss of Hydrocity, I was able to run all the way to the capsule, but when I went back, there were 2 bosses. When I defeated both of them, the capsule dissapeared!

Attached Files:

2. Trigahd

Trigahd

I am your gahd!! Member
    Somewhere in the skies
    Nothing worth mentioning
    That glitch were you run past Robotnik is a problem that the game designers didn't think of. They didn't think that people would be able to get all 7 chaos emeralds by the Robotnik battle. Appearantly when you see Robotnik, already in super mode before you see Knux, it allows you to go to the capsule early, and can make you go further off the screen. I find that glitch to be one of the fun ones.

3. NickW

NickW

Good to learn something new. But yea, it probably is possible to get all the emeralds by then. You can get 2 or 3 in Angel Island Act 1, 1 or 2 in act 2, And the rest in Hydrocity.

4. GerbilSoft

GerbilSoft

RickRotate'd. Administrator
    USA
    rom-properties
    The reason the monitor is flipped is because you were facing left when you entered debug mode. This is a "feature" in Sonic 3.

5. Fiz

Fiz

FACKIN' BIG PENIS Oldbie
    PENIS
    Yes. And if you were antigravity mode, then placed a monitor box, it would be upside down (If I remember correctly).

6. AeonicB

AeonicB

Oldbie
    Freelance
    Flipped monitors is nothing new. Heck, the flipped objects trick I've been doing for a while in Sonic 1. =P

7. Ben2k9

Ben2k9

We stand to Fight Oldbie
    Manchester, UK
    none at the mo
    old.

8. Hayate

Hayate

Tech Member
    Sounds interesting. Reminds me of the Double Angel Island Boss glitch. One acts as Sonic's boss, and one acts as Knuckles'. Is this the case with your glitch?

9. NickW

NickW

And it just so happens I got that glitch too. Ecxept, when I reached Knuckles, the switch did nothing, and Knuckles was just standing there laughing, and Sonic was looking at him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.