don't click here

$17 Mega Drive Clone

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Mastered Realm, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Mastered Realm

Mastered Realm

-
    What IS this?

I can't read Japanese(or Chinese, whatever) but it's intriguing to see a clone so cheap o.o

Have you guys heard of these specific model?

I'm seriously thinking about getting one just to see if it works. If I do AND it arrives I can take some pics for the wiki, too!

2. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    Looks like it uses special GBA style carts for games (like some other clones I've seen), so you would be limited in what you could play on it.

3. Black Squirrel

Black Squirrel

no reverse gear Wiki Sysop
    Northumberland, UK
    steamboat wiki
    Mega Drive Portable

I tried to make sense of it once, but gave up due to the massive scope. Feel free to step in.

4. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    It's definitely Chinese, for the record. Distinct lack of hiragana/katakana present.

5. Meat Miracle

Meat Miracle

Researcher
    What was your first clue? The fact that it comes in a PSP case, that it has a 180-in-1 title screen, or the part where the package has the Wreck It Ralph crew, a Sonic logo, and the machine running some kind of Mario World ripoff?

6. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    How about you try reading the post you're quoting? Your question, however sarcastically posed, is blatantly answered right there.

7. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Professional Electromancer Oldbie
    It's chinese, not japanese.