Rafa Stary

Member, Male

Bye bye everyone! Believe in Yourself! Apr 21, 2024

1. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Bye bye everyone! Believe in Yourself!
    2. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Not sure if I'll ever return to this forum or to Sonic some day, but at least it was a good experience :)
    3. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Now, I just returned to this forum to ask about a Sonic lost world render, I already got the answer, it's time for me to leave again
    4. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      But I hope who's still a fan keeps enjoying and supporting it
    5. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      I'm feel much better now and Sonic in some way still has a special place for me, but now I'm no more a fan
    6. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Sonic was important for my childhood and that really matters for me, but I just can't follow the series anymore
    7. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      so I just gave up on the series, now, 1 year ago, I must say, I still like the old games, but my love for the series is purely nostalgic now
    8. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Disappointed and frustated before "deleting" my posts, but I decided to keep it to myself because I don't like to talk about personal stuff
    9. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      That's why I "deleted" all of my posts, it just got to a point that I regretted everything related to it, I was actually alrweady getting
    10. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      I basically lost interest in Sonic, and at that time (2023) I was really frustated, and my disappointment with the series only made it worse
    11. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Well I don't think anyone here actually cares about this, but I'll still explain why I was off for nearly a full year
    12. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Just try to imagine Sonic without the inspiration from Dragon Ball.
    13. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Don't worry about me, I'm fine, don't mind who doesn't exist, it's not of your interest, there's nothing interesting to see here, bye bye!
    14. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      People usually treat me indifferently towards others, well at least I can get one good thing out of it, I can consider myself an alien!
    15. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Just kidding too, still nothing interesting to see here!
    16. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Ops, emoticon didn't work, Yo ^^
    17. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      The "Sonic Headcanon of Lore & Time Stones" is my thread, I just ordered BlackHole to create it for me styles/emoticons/thumbsup.png
    18. Rafa Stary
      Rafa Stary
      Hello everybody! Nothing interesting to see here.
  • About

National Flag:
    None