don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    I like it when people have their mics on all the time while playing online games. Generally gives off a more chatty vibe which I think is great. Granted, I haven't played ASRT online yet, but I doubt it's a much worse issue than what I dealt with in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal.

2. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    It's worse if you're European, you'll hear people speak in different languages a lot.

3. Conando

Conando

Is not, in fact, Raphael Member
    Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    I don't understand what's with people who have their mic on and they're not actually talking. When I play randoms, I mute my mic and don't even put it on.

4. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Push to talk all day errday.

Unless I'm on Vidya Retro. Then you get to hear the unfiltered rage of the game's poor netcode screwing me over. :v:

5. Conando

Conando

Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    I have push to talk in all the games it's allowed in. For whatever reason, it's not in this. :v:

6. SonicHyuga

SonicHyuga

Tennessee
    Sky Rail (Generations) and Aquarium Park (Generations)
    Just about every person I've encountered has been watching TV in the background. :argh:

7. Conando

Conando

Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    My buddy has an issue where the TV his mother watches is about 5 million times louder than anything else in his house, so he mutes whenever he doesn't talk in Skype. I can only imagine what it's like in ASRT.

8. Saidian

Saidian

England
    Blast From The Fast (Fangame)
    Any Techs looked into the game files to see if there's anything that can be modded? Or is it pretty tightly locked down?

9. Azu

Azu

I must be stupid. Member
    I wish they had a demo, or that I had some cash. Anyway, how do see some videos soon.

10. Saidian

Saidian

England
    Blast From The Fast (Fangame)
    Well I'm getting a brand new graphics card in the morning and bumping my memory upto 8gb so should be able to take decent quality videos.
    As far as my skill, not great but still way better than 99.999% of people that get recorded playing any game at any expo

11. Dario FF

Dario FF

Tech Support Hotline Tech Member

60 FPS Video for the ones interested: https://mega.co.nz/#!CZAwjSaC!YpapzXbWdymQqnMfgoJ0ZxJknTAfPxN1u-S-ieK8dr8

Hope they fix the region bug though... I can barely join any matches with friends.

12. Sporks

Sporks

Geez, expert mode is hell. Anyone got any tips? I've been using a lot of balanced mod Sonic, standerd Tails, and acceleration Team Fortress. Also, when I tried recording, my FPS went down drastically. It's weird because I usually don't have trouble recording most high-end graphics games.

13. DustArma

DustArma

Santiago, Chile
    Learning Python.
    Can you upload that on a host that isn't Mega? It completely blocks any non-Chrome browser.

14. Man, this game is not only fun, but it's so full of Sega. Ristar is the flagbearer, Alex Kidd is unlocked from the get go, and all the music is just so full of nostalgia. Worth my $8 on Green Man Gaming.

15. Lobotomy

Lobotomy

35% Cognac Banned
    Traverse City
    Project: Matter/Energy
    Just in case it hasn't been posted yet:

Holy damn son, this game is growing on me.

16. Tiller

Tiller

HDK & World Runner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcOgXE4YjHU

This game is the most fun I've ever had racing. If only I could learn how to encode my videos in proper format that doesn't look like shit when uploaded to youtube and doesn't take up a crazy ass amount of space.

The "victory" animations tend to have some of the shittest out of character animation I've seen in a while though. I mean just look at Knuckles face at the end there.

17. Conando

Conando

Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    I also find it kind of funny that Knuckles has side mouth, yet Sonic still has weird center mouth.

18. SA2

SA2

Sonic's dead; fly down to his corpse Member
    For anyone having the "Match no long available" issue while connecting to people, make sure everyone's Steam region is set to the US. It fixes the problem for now.

This game keeps crashing for me randomly. I hope they fix that.

19. woun

woun

Change your world Member
    I rip model Metal Sonic:
    [​IMG]

20. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Looks like the street date for the 3DS version has been broken:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EWO5iC7KQ