don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    One of them is the final character's final mod. No clue what the other is.

2. I... just don't get why Sonic would need a race car. Can't he just outrun everything and just win? :P

3. RGX

RGX

Animator Member
    US
    I have. Beaten all of World Tour.

Pic for proof:
    [​IMG]

The event on the left is:
    "boost race" for "Curien Mansion" (Zombie Zoom)

...and the event on the right is:
    "normal race" on "Race of Ages". (Fatal Finale)

The final thing you unlock is the "AGES mod" for "Ages". Afterwards a lil cutcene plays with the red/yellow/blue star and it then appears on the top left of your menu. Afterwards the credits play again. Nothing really special. The "AGES mod" though is pretty good.

EDIT: FUCK TRAFFIC ATTACK.

EDIT2: Forgot to mention, beating everything on World Tour on expert unlocks the "all stars" sticker.

4. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Here we go again...

[​IMG]

5. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Again, does anyone know what the Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast/Ages mods do?

6. RGX

RGX

Animator Member
    US
    I don't feel like posting the stats for each but they're essentially more mods you can choose for your character. Some mods only work for certain characters and Ages gets it's own exclusive mod.

EDIT: They all affect the characters differently... So for example Sonic with "Genesis mod" and Tails with "Genesis mod" won't have the same stats. It varies for characters.

7. I usually find that the console mods are mods that increase up speed and boost, but I'm not too sure.

8. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Thanks for that, yeah no, thats totally not worth the agro for me, I'd rather race and have fun than inflict pain on myself for hours on end untill I get every star, wasted enough of my life trying to pound out 165 of the buggers XD

9. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    He could, but then that would just be cheating. Besides, we already have Sonic R to solve that problem. :specialed:

ANYWAYS, I still think Sumo Digital needs to make a Sugar Rush course for the game as DLC. Hell, I'll even take Vanellope or King Candy/ + - Turbo   as character DLC! That and maybe the Space Harrier guy. Because why not?

10. RGX

RGX

Animator Member
    US
    Wanted to say this before but didn't get the chance to... I wish Sumo make it so you can search for custom games....
    Would be nice to just race and have fun without worrying about the ranking points.

11. You wouldn't go to a bicycle race with a sports car, would you?

12. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    Do people that keep bringing this up get to be suspended for a week yet? lol

13. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

Finally got every star in World Tour mode, phew. Those expert Traffic Attacks (especially the JSRF one with no weapon pods) can all go die in a fire. :)

14. Can I just throw 2 cents of uh realisation into the thread? If I'm right in thinking, the top 3 characters, who each have 1000 unique votes will be "put forward and suggested, but not guaranteed".

If we have three over 1000, honestly, there's no reason to "oh I want this character in now" or "include my fanchar plz" on this whole situation. Segata, Ryo and Miku seem to have the most. They'll likely get suggested, and they'll take it from there. I'm highly doubtful Sega, nor Sumo, will go "oh we can't have miku? How about the next one" if it's already a hassle to get them to even consider anymore Dlc than that of metal sonic and outrun. (Yes, I believe that's all the Dlc we would/could get (see generations))

15. Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Free Scriber of Mobius Member
  16. Iggy for Short

Iggy for Short

17. Mike Arcade

Mike Arcade

Free Scriber of Mobius Member
  18. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    I really should get back to this game, but effort and distraction with Borderlands 2. I'm getting back into an RPG groove (...BL2 is technically one, and a refreshing offshoot at that) rather than a racer.

PS3 anyone?

19. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    I'll probably pick up the PS3 version sometime next month. Have a few bills to pay before I can see where I am financially to buy a brand-new, albiet reduced price, game.

FYI, Toejam & Earl are still 70 votes shy of 1,000. Bayonetta and Ristar crossed the 1,000 mark a few days ago. So, if you guys want one more potential alternative before the 12/1 deadline, I suggest giving these two funky aliens your signature if you haven't already. This would leave us with 7 characters with over 1,000 votes (Ryu, Miku, Segata, Vectorman, Ristar, Bayonetta, and TJ&E).

20. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    I thought I had already voted for them but it turns out I didn't. So there's 1 more for the count.