don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bartman3010

Bartman3010

Site Staff
    I thought Steve said (At least for the first game) was something to do with the Mario and Sonic Olympic games, and fear of "overdoing it" with Sega's current partnership with Nintendo for those kind of projects. I can see why they still wouldn't do it, but at this point, may as push that potential further anyway.

2. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    In today's episode of "S0L Said" (I feel like I say that a lot in this thread), he got confirmation from SEGA that the Wii U patch should go live in a few hours. So there's a heads-up.

3. Metalsonicmk72

Metalsonicmk72

Not sure if this was mentioned, but the voice actor for Ralph in ASRT is apparently the voice actor for Ralph in the Wreck-It Ralph movie-based video game. I haven't been able to confirm this myself, but the latter's VA for Ralph is definitely not John C. Reilly.

4. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    That was easy to figure out. Ralph sounds really dopey in ASRT compared to the movie.

Plus, his lines are terrible.

5. Conando

Conando

Is not, in fact, Raphael Member
    Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    The North American Wii U patch has finally gone live. It does indeed fix all boost challenges and that goofy as spawning you as a boat on land in the Burning Depths Mirror Sprint challenge.

6. woun

woun

Change your world Member
    [​IMG]
    Ok. I buying ASRT on PSV! Good game!
    All screenshots:
    http://sonic-scene.ru/?p=1826
    I upload more soon...

7. woun

woun

Change your world Member
    My gameplay:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASoeIdzdHls

8. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    That's pretty nifty. Makes me wonder if the 3DS version is still coming out on December 11th or if it got delayed to no end.

Also, have a little clip from Nintendo Direct:

9. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Whats Wreck it Ralph's All Stars theme a remix of in ASRT? want to hear the original if there is one.

10. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Hey guys look we have a front page and I posted more screenshots there: http://www.sonicretro.org/2012/12/screenshots-and-impressions-of-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-for-vita/

3DS ASSETS UNLOCKED:
    [​IMG]

11. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    Here's the original track:
    [media]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/4rc8gky7ajbqom0/WreckItRalphTheme.mp3[/media]

12. Iggy for Short

Iggy for Short

13. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
  14. Saidian

Saidian

England
    Blast From The Fast (Fangame)
    So whats the reason for the delay I wonder? Is it simply just waiting for the christmas buying rush to finish so they can feel safe enough to release it on a platform that most likely will be pirated to hell?

Then again, a delay for me is probably a good thing considering I've got a daughter due just after Christmas

15. There is a + - Segagaga   sticker. Wow.

16. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
  17. plushifoxed

plushifoxed

it's a DREAM PARADOX Oldbie
    jazzy nyc
    puella magi chroma magica
  18. Kushami

Kushami

Oldbie
    Thanks to the people who have started pulling the music off of this.

I'm curious if anyone's started to pull off the textures? Most notably, the Burning Rangers logo? I'm betting that this is probably the highest quality version of the BR logo that we're likely to see, considering how old the game is.

19. Tichmall

Tichmall

J.League PK Party, a "penalty kick" minigame.
    The game seems to have several bugs, I ran into some of them and it can be really annoying :

-The tanks seem to adjust their speed on the Player 1. When I play with my brother and die, the tank don't know at what speed it should go and can really speed up, then all of a sudden be really slow so that the Player 2 is running under it and lose life.
    -In 2-Player mode, when one of the player is eliminated, the game can make a continuous brake sound at a really high volume that makes your ears bleed. Had to quit the race before it was too late.
    -In 2-Player mode, when you fail at a mission, the game can perform a huge slow down and keep showing the two cars in the race without getting to the results screen. It's so laggy that the PS3 can't even manage to show the Playstation menu if you push on the Gamepad's PS button. Had to reboot the system.
    -When I unlocked the mirror NiGHTS race, the game showed me a picture of the Golden Axe race instead of the correct NiGHTS race picture.
    -When the game loaded the Skies of Arcadia Turbo Race, I got a black screen. Had to reboot the system.

20. Conando

Conando

Is not, in fact, Raphael Member
    Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    Just letting Wii U owners that Blue Blood is always itching for a race (and I am most of the time too). Drop either of us a Skype message if you see us.

Not sure if I put my Skype ID in my profile, so it's hero_of_fate.