don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    At least the games can be patched this time around! :specialed:

2. Spindash54

Spindash54

Did you ever wonder how he spins in place? Member
    My friend says it's associated with the Day 1 patch. He hasn't downloaded it and he's fine so far.

3. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Same thing happened to my girlfriend. I got her to play all of the Grand Prix's with me, was celebrating the fact that I got 1st place on Hard difficulty on every single GP (it seems to be much easier than in the mission mode), then she pointed out to me that she wasn't going anywhere.

Pausing, then unpausing the game got things to work again for us. It was definitely weird though, for those who haven't encountered it you're basically stuck in a never-ending loop. I don't know if the pausing thing will always work but it's worth a shot. Hopefully SUMO irons out these odd quirks because they're slowly bogging down a fantastic game.

4. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Right, but I can't do anything about that. Deleting the patch makes the system try to redownload it again, and taking the system offline makes the system complain that there's no online to download the patch. Really, the game is unplayable.

Honestly, this is fucking idiotic.

5. Conando

Conando

Is not, in fact, Raphael Member
    Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    So basically, it won't let you play unless you download the patch, and you can't unlock most of the characters once you do? Sumo better get their asses in gear. :colbert:

6. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Fortunately, there seems to be a workaround in that you just fail the mission four times on Easy and you can skip it. You have to do this on all boost missions until further notice.

This is just embarrassing.

7. Blue Emerald

Blue Emerald

Teleportation, yeah! Member
    TBD
    I voted Vectorman, Segata, and Toejam & Earl for DLC. Vectorman is such a must-have for me.

8. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
  9. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have until Dec 1st to get 1000 votes for all? Because I'm going to be honest I'd rather see another Wreck it Ralph character before Miku.

10. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    I'm not even sure who Miku is, so I couldn't be less excited.

11. The KKM

The KKM

Welcome to the nExt level Member
    Portugal
    IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic books
    Miku is basically a design used to represent a voice-synthesizer, a Vocaloid. She's one of the most marketeable characters right now. She's pretty much a nonexistant pop star that's Big In Japan (tm), having live concerts, a lot of statues, has been sent to space, decorated trains and airplanes and Toyota cars, been the subject of just about every music magazine in the last year, and been the star of a series of successful video games by SEGA (who's also responsible for the concerts).

Personally I think "her" singing, with some rare exceptions, is pretty crap, but hey money money

12. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
  13. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    Let that sink in for a minute. This is why I don't get Japan.

14. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    SEGA, if Sanshiro gets in, please make a teaser trailer which shows him escaping from the nuclear blast.

15. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/14574-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed-bug-thread/page__st__40

16. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
  17. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    I WANNA FLYYYYYYY SKYY HIGHHHHHHH!!!!! LES GOOOOOOOOU TOUGETAAAAAAAH!!!!

18. JcFerggy

JcFerggy

Do you want to taco 'bout it? Member
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    GoldenEye: Source, Other Stuff
    I just picked up the game today. I am really enjoying the flying mechanics, while I find the boat really hard to use, especially with the waves and other currents. I started doing career on Hard, and have only done the first tour so far.

19. STHX

STHX

SEGAAAAAAAAA?!? Member
    The world of Trophies
    Sonic In Mushroom Kingdom
    So, if Miku wins and somehow gets in, will she sing this song in-game?

20. OK so this game's pretty good. Though it's a shamble to miss something quite important in some party racing games. The in-race leaderboard. When playing with friends last night we couldn't see who was where until the end of the race. It's something that really feels like an oversight.

Though tbh, the game's amazing excluding that. Also fuck that Afterburner level and the AI hitting that shortcut perfect every lap. I ALWAYS hit the boxes and crash.