don't click here

Sonic plushies

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Mobiethian, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid SOAP

Solid SOAP

Nut Lord Member
    I own this, it's pretty sweet, especially considering how poor quality new Sonic plush are. I hung it up on my lamp, it looks nice, especially since I have next to no Sonic merch.

2. Surprisingly, the one thing that drew my attention the most in that pic was the Pokéball clock. That thing is pure win.
    [/QUOTE]

lol thanx I got that as an christmas gift two years ago. I have more pokemon stuff on the other side of that shelf but its only two Poliwhirl plushies (one big, one small), a Tech Deck Poliwhirl skateboard, that pokemon golden card that BK were givin away when the first movie came out (Poliwhirl), a dog tag (poliwhirl), and two poliwhirl figurines. Oh and also a Charizard and Dragonite figurine since I also love dragons, lol :-P

3. Lizam

Lizam

Lizam Member
    Australia
    Mario & Sonic: Worlds Clash
    I'm in the exact same boat. I miss my Sonic plushy I got from Santa ;_;

4. Yuski

Yuski

Dragons, dragons everywhere! Oldbie
    I need a classic Amy plush, but it's a new one or that Sonic the Fighters plush?

5. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    Still got my old one from 1993 (it's seen better days, mostly because our old dog got to it and my grandma had to pretty much sew it back together), both Sonic and Knuckles ones from Dennys and a Shadow plushie I got recently at a convention. I had a Sonic X Sonic, but I sent that one to TheShad as a CARE package because his home is now legally classified as a third-world country.

(...yeah, I went there, bitch. :colbert: )

6. Enzo Aquarius

Enzo Aquarius

20% Cooler. Member
    Canada, eh.
    Sonic TV Scripts, Sonic Comic Wiki Work
    I got a pretty sweet Sonic X-based plushie (Sonic's giving the thumbs up, probably the same one you had Gene). The shape is perfect, as is the look.

I'm now looking to get a Tails plushie.

7. Ross-Irving

Ross-Irving

I remember this doll. Even when I was younger (like eight or nine), I thought the design of the doll sucked, so what did I do? Well, one afternoon, bored to pieces, I ripped its extremities right off, one by one. I laughed my head off, being eight and all.

8. TheLazenby

TheLazenby

Back around 1994/95-ish, I got a small Sonic, a larger Sonic, and a Tails. I still have small Sonic, but the other two (as well as a Shadow I won from a toy machine in a now-leveled movie theater) are now my niece's.

Me and my cousin used to act out tons of little skits with the Sonics and the Tails, some of which I still have on cassette tapes.

9. Megane

Megane

PONY TIME Member
    Leaping through time, putting things right that once went wrong, and hoping each time that the next leap will be the leap home.
    I win a crapton of bootleg Sonic plushes at the fair. Those and a giant Chimchar. I have Sonic, Tails (2x !), Knuckles and Shadow. I'd say they're about 20 inches each. Chimchar is a bit bigger than them if you're going to ask.

10. Ravenfreak

Ravenfreak

2 Edgy 4 U Tech Member
    O'Fallon Mo
    Sonic 1 Game Gear Disassembly
    I got my plushie tonight! :3 It's soo cute! <33

11. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    pics plz

I've got the trio (Sonic, Knuckles, Tails), but they're in their classic style, though by those guys who are making the new ones (I think, haven't exactly seen the box in a while).

12. Eddo

Eddo

13. SonikkuForever

SonikkuForever

Be cool, be wild, and be groovy! Member
    Gathering information on Sega World Sydney and collecting Sonic merchandise.
    Along with random/obscure Sonic merchandise, Sonic plushies are my favorite thing to collect. I have about 15 right now. Some highlights of my plushie collection include the pale white UFO Sonic, the Chao plush that came out for Sonic Adventure, and the massive, 45 inch tall Sonic. My favorite that I currently have is this one:

[​IMG]

And this is the one I most want to get:
    [​IMG]

Aww, widdle baby tails is in a sweater!

14. nullaccnt

nullaccnt

Here is my little lot, it's the Sonic 3 set

[​IMG]

45 inch tall? Which one are you talking about, is it American or Japanese?

15. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    Woah! I'm jealous, I want a Chao doll. Those things on eBay are usually over $100 and I think they're coming from Japan.

16. I love the caltoy sonic plush

[​IMG]

I know it was already on the shelf on the beginning of the topic, but I thought I'd give it a shout out. Besides the felt quills, it has to be one of the most accurate sonic plushes of that era

17. xcliber

xcliber

My collection:
    [​IMG]

18. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    I just crapped my pants.

19. CyberKitsune

CyberKitsune

Never enough time. Member
    aaaaaaaaa
    Nice. =P
    Where'd you get them?

20. xcliber

xcliber

Ebay :P
    The big one was $40 + shipping.

Other than games, they are the only Sonic related items I own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.