don't click here

Sonic plushies

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Mobiethian, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have this giant Shadow... It's just taking up space and annoying me. Would anyone be interested in buying it off me?

2. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    May I ask where you found your Nack?

3. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

I have two Sonics, one very old and another one from Sonic X, but I'm looking for a different one. I'd like to have the Fighters' Amy and Eggman at least. I still haven't decided which for the rest (Tails and Knuckles).

4. Travelsonic

Travelsonic

Did somebody say sonic plushie?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I've had this fucker since 1993. Not in good shape (relatively) anymore, this thing had been with me everywhere since I got it at the age of 4 1/2 until I grew out of it, and I do mean everywhere - long car rides to Grandma, plane rides across the country - short flights on MD-82s, Saab 340s and 757s to long flights on DC-10s and 767-200s and -300s, once for fun I brought it to me to camp around 2004 just for fun, we played volly ball with it in the hallway of the dorm we were in - easy since it rolled up into a ball. Yup, that thing now sits on a shelf in my room, which is probably for the best. It has been virtually everywhere, and retirement is best for it if I want to keep it in one piece. I even remember the setting and place where I got it, down to the weather that day.

I also have those large-ish Sonic Adventure plushies of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles as well as that talking Sonic plushie (SEGAAAAA!)

5. Max Firestorm

Max Firestorm

Pyrodramatic Member
    Just how big and how much are we talking? I would be interested if the price was alright.

6. Those huge Knuckles and Sonic on the chairs that were posted a few pages back size. Shipping to the UK from Chicago would be ridiculous though for something this big. Probably. And I didn't list a price because I don't know what a reasonable asking price would be. If anyone's interested PM me, I don't want to hijack this thread any further.

7. PicklePower

PicklePower

Wiki Sysop
    I just got rid of one. Someone got it for me from a garage sale down the road. It broke open and leaked everywhere. If it was a Sonic on the other hand, I probably would have kept it despite its size.

8. Ayla

Ayla

I shat on your desk ^^ Oldbie
    West Linn, OR
    Hacking Contest, StH Overlooked, Personal Indie game
    I had three sonic plushies, one of which was a bath toy. They're awesome <3

9. Max Firestorm

Max Firestorm

Pyrodramatic Member
    [​IMG]

(Apologies for shit quality, I took it from my phone x.x)

Okay. So.

Back Left - Classic Tails Plushie from GAME
    Back Center - Sonic X Sonic (Gift from friend)
    Back Right - Classic Sonic Plushie from GAME
    Center Left - Knuckles (Won from carnival)
    Center Center - Classic Knuckles Plushie from GAME
    Center Right - Sonic (Won from carnival)
    Front Left - Knuckles, Sonic and Big figures (Bought from Nostalgia and Comics in Birmingham)
    Front Center - Mini Classic Sonic Plushie from GAME (Received with pre-order of Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games)
    Front Right - Dr. Eggman and Tails figures (Bought from Nostalgia and Comics in Birmingham)
    Left Arm - Sonic Figure (Bought from Poundstretcher)
    Right Arm - Tails figure (Bought from Poundstretcher)

10. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Wow not only do I own that same plushie but it has the same story. I've had that thing since I was 4 1/2 (I did not get it in 1993, my neighbor had 2 and I "borrowed" one of them. He never got it back =P). It's really beat up, wish I could get replacement eyes for it as the right one has only half of it left and the left on is just a dot really. It's pretty beat up, and it just sits on my shelf now in retirement next to something I bought that looked like a Chaos Emerald. I used to own more Sonic plushies but in the end when I out grew them I just kept the older one. It's beat up and shitty but I could never give it up, too many fond memories with that toy. Hell that plush led me to meeting one of my best friends. So it will stay here forevar!

11. Overbound

Overbound

Iowa
    Sonic Time Twisted Creator
    I've got a Sonic and Tails plush that I got from Sega.com back when they still made the Dreamcast which is not pictured anywhere in this topic (maybe tails is), I also have the Denny's Sonic and Knuckles.

On top of that I've got action figures from Toy Island that I got at Toys R Us Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Big, and Eggman if I remember correctly. Then I have one other brand of Sonic action figure that I believe were being made at the same time as the Toy Island figures I cannot remember the brand but I do remember they went bankrupt and are no longer in business I had 2 Sonics one with a pair of Skies, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy her leg busted off :P I also had like a foot tall Sonic of the same brand. I'd take pictures but its all at my moms.

All of this stuff was Dreamcast era.

12. RankoChan

RankoChan

I'm bored, k? Member
    Some random RPG project.
    BUMP
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

GE Entertainment released a few more classic style plushies along with their Sonic one, the Amy one just came out in December. I haven't seen any of them in stores except for the Sonic one (I got it at FYE). I most definetly want that Tails one though, It's the cutest one yet!
    [​IMG]

13. Effexor

Effexor

JUSTICE Member
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't even remember when I got this guy, and I have yet to find another one like it. (please excuse the poor lighting in my room)

14. Rockman Zero

Rockman Zero

Hello there, my little friend. Member
    Videos for Hellfire Commentaries.
    Now they need to make Eggman, Fang, Metal Sonic, and Mighty, then I can die happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.