don't click here

Little Big Sonic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Shadow Hog, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mecha

Dr. Mecha

Dallas, TX
    3d Models
    He also made a few cameos in the Tales Franchise. Also you should note that DigDug, Tekken, and Soul Calibur are present in NXC as well.

2. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    Oh I just found out that add-on contents can be brought from the PS3 to the PSP via transfer. I realized it last night, when I was messing with the game and conecting it to the PS3 in order to download custom levels to it.

3. X-Crim

X-Crim

YU3 Member
    tails doll :O

4. Peruant

Peruant

Just dropping in through gaps Member
    Mind elaborating on that? Where in PSP LBP does it let you do that?

5. Endri

Endri

Officer I don't have my drivers license with me. C Tech Member
    Sure.

Conect PSP into PS3 via USB Cable.
    In the PS3, My Sackperson, transfer.
    In the PSP, Main Menu, My Capsule, Transfer.
    It allows you to transfer your Sackperson, with it's edits/add-ons, etc, to the PSP (as long as you have enough available free space in your memorystick). Transfered my PS3 Sackboy, with the classic Snake add-on, the PSP, and it showed precisely right.

Alternately, you can conect the PSP in the PS3 via wireless.
    In the PSP, Main Menu, Community Moon, Recover(?) Friend.
    In the PS3, Conect.

(Sorry if the menu/options names mismatch, because I play the game in my native language, 'portuguese', and therefore, translated them to their 'possible' english occurances)

6. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Is there a way to do this for those of us who don't have a PS3?

7. Peruant

Peruant

Just dropping in through gaps Member
    Yo that's awesome. I got it to work, but I'll check to see it still works

8. Vague Rant

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute Oldbie
    I know this debate has already pretty much been beaten into the ground, but there's a couple of points that I think were missed. It was already mentioned that Sonic wasn't "popularising" Mario in the Mario & Sonic series, since both are already known brands (and if anything, Mario is the better known property), but it's also worth mentioning that Sonic doesn't run around making anyone look stupid in the Olympics games or LBP because, you know, one is a mini-game compilation and in the other every single "character" (skin) behaves exactly the same. Sure, a Klonoa/Sonic crossover could follow one of these routes, but whether either or both characters could carry a mini-game collection or whether anyone would be interested a platformer where they both behaved exactly the same trends toward unlikely.

The only way I can see the properties meeting is in mass-crossovers ala Smash Bros.

It's also probably worth noting that Sonic didn't "insert himself in LBP", because there are actually machinations of Sega behind everything Sonic does and he is not capable of autonomic decision-making.

9. Chris Highwind

Chris Highwind

Statesville, NC
    Slacking
    This. I don't want to miss out just because I don't have a PS3.

10. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Professional Electromancer Oldbie
    Fucking adorable! So, so SO sold!

11. These are awesome, wish they were for PSP.

Speaking of which, is the LittleBigPlanet for the PSP any good?

12. Cooljerk

Cooljerk

Professional Electromancer Oldbie
    Yep, I've been having fun with it. It's a portable LBP, so if you liked the original you'd like the PSP version.

The only major difference is that the PS3 version has 3 planes, and the PSP version has 2.

13. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
  14. synchronizer

synchronizer

After all this time, Media Molecule has decided to release the Sonic costumes for Little Big Planet next week. Here is the link to the info page:

http://www.littlebigplanet.com/en-us/news/...ic_costume_kit/

In the video, they show off one of the best Green Hill Zone remakes published in LBP. At one point toward the end you can see that there are a number of Sonic 1 stickers included in the pack. (Foreground, objects, and animals from badniks)

15. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog

"I'm a superdog!" Member
    These weren't already out...? Surprised. You'd think they'd have come out, considering they were first shown so long ago.

16. Mad Echidna

Mad Echidna

Gone Oldbie
  17. nineko

nineko

I am the Holy Cat Tech Member
    italy
  18. Søda the Junker

Søda the Junker

WE MAKE THE DREAMS COME TRUE Member
    *5 Project Multi-Tasking*
    Well shit. That's some serious incentive.

19. Hodgy

Hodgy

UK
    Games programming :)
    I made the fist GHZ LBP levels :P
    they even have the music playing in the background!

although they look dated now :( the quality of some of the other levels is a lot better than mine :(

20. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    Sorry for the late bump but it has been out now for a few days and I have to say I am immpressed, the pack also contains retro Sonic 1 stickers...but one thing that caught my eye is- the flowers have purple centres.
    Interesting...

Also random comeback ftw...D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.