don't click here

Little Big Sonic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Shadow Hog, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurosan

Kurosan

Samurai of Gaming Oldbie
    So the flowers are based on the prototypes ones then, as seen on the back of the Sonic 1 box? How weird.

2. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    Well they are not just images, they are actual sprites...and lots of them too-

3. Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Where Fear and Cryptic Puzzles lie... Member
    I personally just have this theory SEGA recently went back through a lot of their old unused stuff and started pulling it around. Between prototype flowers, and all the prototype stuff in Sonic 4 from prototype music finally being put to use to the Chopper Badnik being based on the Sonic 2 Alpha fish badnik... Well it just seems like SEGA has been interestingly using some of the stuff they never used before. This could be accident, but who knows?

4. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
  5. Wow! Stickers yeah! I wish there were more stickers though... but I guess it's enough to work with. Also, the price is a bit high considering there's no level included :( guess I'll have to get back into LBP again. Here is my previous attempt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR8eBR4u2XE

Be nice, I just wanted to showcase the spin attack vehicle, and it was made when I was bad at making stuff, plus the thermometer maxed out so I couldn't theme it any more. I made a couple of other levels based on Sonic 2 for the Master System.

6. Volpino

Volpino

Things are looking up! Member
    A secret. >:3
    I have all of these and they all look retarded, but it wasn't anything a few 'modifications' couldn't fix.

Really, it looks like Sackboy wearing a homespun Sonic costume instead of a good resemblence to Sonic, and according to the LBP forums, that's how it was supposed to be made. I don't like it one bit that they need to recreate parts of every costume they make but since I doubt we'll ever get a 'retro' Sonic pack, I'm just going to have to deal with the bad costumes added.

At least they don't look as wrong on Sackboy as the White Knight Chronicles costumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.