don't click here

Overlord's Recent Activity

1. Overlord replied to the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

If there's a lot of mechanics, I can kind of understand forcing the tutorial... and I guess I can even understand not allowing character...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:56 PM
  2. Overlord replied to the thread Golden Axe: The Animated Series.

You'd have thought Sega would have learnt their lesson about taking care with licensing out properties after the Paramount fiasco with...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:43 PM
  3. Overlord replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

That mouth design was hideous when they first adopted it like 2 decades ago, the fact they're still using it is mind boggling. It's...

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  4. Overlord rated Sparks's post Agree in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Can they please just redesign Sonics mouth on these official models

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:59 PM
  5. Overlord replied to the thread Sonic Stuff Research Group.

Fascinating - as someone who was present in one of your IRC talks on this back in the day, I'll have to give this a watch later.

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  6. Overlord replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Gentle reminder this thread is about Sonic Superstars, not Sonic CD or Sonic 1.

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:20 AM
  7. Overlord replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Here's the difference: The ESRB is not a government agency. Like the MPAA, it is a private industry group in the US that applies ratings...

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:01 AM