Overlord's Recent Activity

1. Overlord replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (TBD) movie green lit.

Never wanted the first one, disappointed they're doing a second but not surprised given the returns on it. So long as it doesn't bleed...

May 29, 2020 at 5:49 PM
  2. Overlord replied to the thread Fans think Sega is making a new console for its 60th anniversary.

Done. I wish people had bothered to check the other thread before making this one but never mind =P

May 29, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  3. Overlord replied to the thread THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: Geoffrey cucked Sonic t. Penders, 2019.

When's he showing a panel of the Welsh translation of the Mary-Su Chronicles? I want to see it in Cymraeg.

May 28, 2020 at 6:54 PM
  4. Overlord replied to the thread Fans think Sega is making a new console for its 60th anniversary.

Hah. If that happens, I wonder how many Westerners would import just to have a Sega console?

May 28, 2020 at 6:45 PM
  5. Overlord replied to the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

There's no suspect about it - there is a massive difference between a 16-bit platform game's development and a modern 3D platform game...

May 28, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  6. Overlord replied to the thread The "Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" Quest for Music Composer Research.

Merged extraneous thread into existing one.

May 28, 2020 at 6:29 PM
  7. Overlord replied to the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

One thing that's worth noting - while the next stream is the last Wednesday of the month, like this one was.... it's also the next day...

May 27, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  8. Overlord replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Interesting Fred was there. I wonder if he heard the song and thought "I could do far better than this"? =P

May 26, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  9. Overlord replied to the thread THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: Geoffrey cucked Sonic t. Penders, 2019.

Yeah, he's used this for years. The atrocity that was his "Sonic Armageddon" pitch uses it as well.

May 25, 2020 at 5:55 PM
  10. Overlord replied to the thread Streets of Rage 4.

Not necessarily true - Celeste on Switch got delayed by LRG explicitly so that the last piece of DLC would be on the card.

May 23, 2020 at 6:03 PM