don't click here

Palas's Recent Activity

1. Palas rated Black Squirrel's post Informative in the thread Operation: Better credits.

I was having a think the other day, and then I had more of a think. We know a lot about Sonic the Hedgehog 2. We're at a stage where...

Nov 29, 2022 at 12:47 AM
  2. Palas replied to the thread Wikipedia considers 3D Blast a mainline Sonic game?.

...Which current SEGA? Or old SEGA, for that matter. If your criteria are retroactive, then it may or not be mainline today, but you...

Nov 27, 2022
  3. Palas rated darylbaxter's post Informative in the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

Hello. I haven't seen this in another Thread, but Judy Totoya has been tweeting about his involvement in Sonic 2, and when I asked him...

Nov 27, 2022
  4. Palas rated Pengi's post Informative in the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

https://twitter.com/judy_totoya/status/1596456458199392257 He also confirmed that he was the artist for the Japanese packaging of G...

Nov 27, 2022