don't click here

Palas's Recent Activity

1. Palas liked Prototype's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I think a lot of the aviator stuff, winged medallions, the odd pilot backstory, were all a Japanese view of what American culture was....

May 13, 2024 at 10:52 AM
  2. Palas replied to the thread Concept Proposal - Homing Attack with momemtum.

I see-- that's actually the simplest, most elegant solution. And it makes the most sense, too. The momentum is preserved after the...

May 12, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  3. Palas liked BenoitRen's post in the thread Sonic & Knuckles Collection C port.

Here's what I've been up to last week: Ported the code for Item Boxes / Monitors. The code for the S monitor in particular is messy....

May 11, 2024 at 11:59 PM
  4. Palas rated Pengi's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Sonic, the character, is Americana through a very Japanese lens. You'd struggle to find any US cartoon characters created in 1989-1991...

May 11, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  5. Palas replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Oh yeah, this part. I hate it. I have no idea what this is about. I've found that jumping in the middle of the descent prevents death,...

May 11, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  6. Palas liked doc eggfan's post in the thread Sonic 2 LD obituary.

Don't get too excited, this is an obituary rather than a return. :( I'm unlikely to return to updating this project. It's been almost...

May 11, 2024 at 12:05 AM
  7. Palas liked Mejokiv's post in the thread Concept Proposal - Homing Attack with momemtum.

Interesting that you mentioned that sensation of hitting an object like in classic Sonic games. I've never played Sonic World DX myself....

May 10, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  8. Palas liked pixelcat's post in the thread Sonic Sundown SMS (Development Thread).

This will be a place where I'll (hopefully) be posting development updates for my current hack, Sonic Sundown. I'll probably make a...

May 9, 2024 at 9:40 PM
  9. Palas attached a file to the thread Concept Proposal - Homing Attack with momemtum.

I'd like to learn more about how a homing attack that takes momentum into account works. Both in OP's proposal and anywhere else. I...

upload_2024-5-9_15-18-5.png upload_2024-5-9_15-37-56.png May 9, 2024 at 7:50 PM
  10. Palas liked Mejokiv's post in the thread Concept Proposal - Homing Attack with momemtum.

using UnityEngine; using System.Collections; public class Action02_Homing : MonoBehaviour { public ActionManager Action;...

May 9, 2024 at 3:56 PM
  11. Palas replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Can't think of anything less American than having to go out of one's way to appeal to Americans. Sonic is extremely Japanese in that it...

May 9, 2024 at 10:44 AM
  12. Palas liked Chimpo's post in the thread Concept Proposal - Homing Attack with momemtum.

It always bothered me how the homing attack would just straight up kill your flow in the games. I think the only time I ever enjoyed it...

Sample1.png Sample2.png May 8, 2024 at 7:49 PM
  13. Palas replied to the thread Concept Proposal - Homing Attack with momemtum.

I don't know how you did it, but it looks so... fluid. Like the homing attack is but a small course correction for a jump, and I think...

May 8, 2024 at 5:14 PM