don't click here

jubbalub's Recent Activity

1. jubbalub rated Starduster's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Re: balance, I think it’s necessary to avoid the game becoming boring, ironically enough. Like almost every Sonic fan game that focuses...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:12 PM
  2. jubbalub liked David The Lurker's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

There is something good and positive in all things Sonic the Hedgehog.

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:28 PM
  3. jubbalub liked Palas's post in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Only recently have I taken to understand the Boost gameplay seriously on its own terms, even though I don't like the gameplay style, and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  4. jubbalub replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I think in this case, "balance it" is really just a shorthand for "make it harder to skip the entire level". The spindash in the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  5. jubbalub liked MH MD's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Frontiers actually had good examples for how to apply levels like that, the secret underground path in Ares basically function as a...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:16 AM
  6. jubbalub liked Palas's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I was never bothered by how racing games like Need for Speed do it. You're running freely, you come across the HUD-marked starting point...

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:16 AM
  7. jubbalub rated Kyro's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

im also totally on board with both. Yeah sometimes it can be TOO MUCH and totally disengaging from the game can instead loop back around...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:09 AM
  8. jubbalub replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

The pop-in is a strange case. I'll give a short technical explanation for anyone who doesn't know: In Frontiers objects have a "range"...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  9. jubbalub rated Crimson Neo's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Update the fucking joystic / imput configuration, please. It was the worst thing for the original PC port.

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:59 AM
  10. jubbalub liked Spamitex's post in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I'm not sure if hyper-long analysis is something fine on Sonic Retro...ok well it is, but I hope this isn't any trouble! SPAMITE'S...

Apr 21, 2024 at 9:07 PM