Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
May 6, 1997 (Age: 26)

FredJMcGillicuty

Member, Male, 26, from Billings, MT

FredJMcGillicuty was last seen:
Jun 3, 2020
    1. There are no messages on FredJMcGillicuty's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 6, 1997 (Age: 26)
    National Flag:
    mt
    Really, where to begin?<br />
    <br />
    I'm just a guy who likes cars, art, guns, music, supernatural and paranormal stuff (don't ask, it's a long story), engineering, physics, graphic design, geology, geography, film, storytelling, and comic books. <br />
    <br />
    A person could not get more nerdy if they tried.<br />
    <br />
    I'm currently attending college, going for my Mechanical Engineering degree, and so far so good! It's my dream to one day design cars for a living!<br />
    <br />
    As of the moment, my material possessions are a 1987 Ford Mustang LX 5.0L coupe affectionately dubbed 'Frankenstein' (my baby) and a brand spanking new 2018 Gretsch G5230T Electromatic in black, which has a bunch of stuff done to it.<br />
    <br />
    I also race my Mustang in autocross events and it is also my daily driver. She's still a work in progress, but she's getting there slowly but surely!<br />
    <br />
    I wish I was talented at the guitar, but that's a slow and steady process as well.<br />
    <br />
    I'm fairly skilled at shooting both guns and the classic bow and arrow. Problem is finding the time to go shooting and the money to afford the bullets!<br />
    <br />
    If you need help with coming up with stories and art for your projects, I'll be more than willing to lend a hand in whatever way I can!

Cars, Music, Guns, and Art of any and all kinds!