Following 1

Birthday:
May 3
Home Page:

Foxeh

Animator, Male, from In the Walls

Foxeh was last seen:
Sep 18, 2023
    1. There are no messages on Foxeh's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 3
    Home Page:
    http://juicethehedgehog.deviantart.com
    user_field_current-project:
    Sonic AGES and Writing a documentation for Realms
    National Flag:
    None
    Who am I?:<br />
    I am a general artist, strongly versatile in multiple areas in the field of art. I work on animations for small animation projects, I do design for games as well as a bit of scripting for programming (C#, java, actionscript 2.0). I got about 7+ years experience in 3d modeling, animating with Autodesk Maya. about the same (if not longer) experience in 2d traditional and digital animation. I use a variety of tools to suit my needs. sometimes I animate with photoshop, or I use After Effects, or I'll just get a lightbox with some pencil and paper and get to work. othertimes I tend to make use of ToonBoom. I kinda suck at creating stories though. and im bad at time management lol.<br />
    <br />
    what do I like to do?:<br />
    I enjoy playing video games and drawing pictures on my free time. I enjoy something different every now and then, like a trip to a zoo or something so im always up for a little fun and enjoyment. I don't mind going to a bar or anything like that, just don't expect me to partake in alcohol consumption.<br />
    <br />
    current projects: 2017 might be the year when i finish both my sonic project and gunstar.<br />
    <br />
    [size=&quot;4&quot;]3d Streets of rage 2[/size]; back to the drawing board to redo art. (yes i know this is the 5th time but 5th for grace)<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [size=&quot;4&quot;]Breath of fire 2 HD[/size]; still in concept phase. i'll resume this after gunstar.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [size=&quot;4&quot;]Gunstar HD Heroes:[/size] Prototype phase. not all the gameplay is together yet.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    [size=&quot;4&quot;]Sonic AGES[/size]<br />
    Alpha Phase: im in alpha phase at the moment. basically this means majority of the gameplay is there, and it's fully playable with one stage. all the assets and animations aren't there right now but it gives a good idea how the game will feel.<br />
    <br />
    when i get at least 3 more stages, i'll start to call it beta.<br />
    <br />
    tools of trade:<br />
    Unity 3d<br />
    Autodesk Maya<br />
    ToonBoom Harmony<br />
    OpenToonz<br />
    Adobe Photoshop CC<br />
    Adobe After Effects CC<br />
    Adobe Illustrator CC<br />
    Krita Studio<br />
    Clip Studio Paint EX

Art, sports, music, animation.

Signature

yeah im still working on the gunstar project.