don't click here

Clownacy's Recent Activity

1. Clownacy liked lupinsmask's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

If sonic team refuses to design levels without half of it being boosters and rails in place of shuttle loops I run through by my own...

Dec 3, 2022 at 9:52 PM
  2. Clownacy replied to the thread Things to mirror.

It's for the Game Gear: the first page mentions stereo panning (which is a feature unique to the Game Gear), page 10 talks about Z80 IO...

Dec 3, 2022 at 9:44 PM
  3. Clownacy liked saxman's post in the thread Confusion over S2HACK and S2BETA history... help with proof of dates?.

For those who might find this interesting, here's a timeline of events that ultimately influenced the release of the Simon Wai...

Dec 2, 2022 at 12:23 PM
  4. Clownacy liked Devon's post in the thread ASM Sonic CD (1993) Disassembly by Devon (Ralakimus).

I am happy to say that disassembly work on the stage MMDs in particular will go by a **lot** quicker now, because I have written myself...

Dec 2, 2022 at 9:54 AM
  5. Clownacy liked Dek Rollins's post in the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

Speak for yourself. :V

Dec 1, 2022 at 11:26 AM
  6. Clownacy liked Taylor's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

If I can't play as Amy and hit things with her hammer I'm going back through all 8000+ posts and upvoting anyone who called the game bad

Nov 30, 2022 at 10:23 PM
  7. Clownacy liked Devon's post in the thread Sonic CD Quirks (Sega CD Version).

I made some hackish modifications to @Lapper and @Mercury's collision overlay for Sonic 1 and got it working in Collision Chaos Act 1...

Nov 30, 2022 at 12:21 PM
  8. Clownacy rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

They need to come up with some SpeedTree on steroids tech that would allow them to craft huge sprawling objects and environments....

Nov 28, 2022 at 6:17 PM
  9. Clownacy rated Chimpo's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Billion dollar IP, game series that sells millions, exclusive to one console, and they share an office space with the hardware...

Nov 28, 2022 at 6:16 PM
  10. Clownacy rated Londinium's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I want to play the bosses again

Nov 28, 2022 at 6:15 PM
  11. Clownacy liked Devon's post in the thread Sonic CD Quirks (Sega CD Version).

So, the game features a downward speed cap of 16 when you are in the air, so that it would prevent you from clipping through floors or...

Nov 28, 2022 at 10:18 AM
  12. Clownacy liked Devon's post in the thread Sonic CD Quirks (Sega CD Version).

Made my own rips of Sonic's sprites in the final's regular stages. [SPOILER] [SPOILER] [SPOILER] [SPOILER] v0.02 rip [SPOILER] 510...

Nov 27, 2022