don't click here

Chimpo's Recent Activity

1. Chimpo replied to the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

The tutorial and unlockables, while awful, aren't even my major problem with this game. There's just too much bloat junk introduce that...

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:11 AM
  2. Chimpo replied to the thread Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers (Sequel to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart) officially released!!.

One word review Dreadful

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:55 PM
  3. Chimpo rated David The Lurker's post Useful in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

There is something good and positive in all things Sonic the Hedgehog.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:51 AM
  4. Chimpo rated Zephyr's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

The commonalities people are bringing up between SA2 and the Boost games (as contrasting with SA1, for instance) likewise feel...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:53 PM
  5. Chimpo liked Zephyr's post in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Like I said already though, this was always a very gradual process. Many of those automations were also present in SA1, and have roots...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  6. Chimpo replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

He's a hedgehog. Going fast is his power.

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:50 PM
  7. Chimpo rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I find the movement in Frontiers (and all of the boost games for that matter) to be so deeply unsatisfying that the SA2 levels in...

Apr 23, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  8. Chimpo rated Zephyr's post Useful in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

What does the slide do that rolling wasn't already doing in 1991? If anything's cluttering the moveset...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  9. Chimpo replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Imagine caring about balance in a single player game...

Apr 22, 2024 at 10:25 PM