don't click here

Billy's Recent Activity

1. Billy liked Nik Pi's post in the thread General Project Screenshot/Video Thread.

D-d-double poost! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Thanks to E-122-Psi for SSZ graphics, and Pacca the Satyr for MTZ bg, looking like concept art :)

s2built_004.png s2built_003.png Dec 1, 2022 at 3:11 PM
  2. Billy liked Black Squirrel's post in the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

It's "Toyota" in the 2011 re-release of Sonic CD, if that makes you feel better :) Though I suppose really we ought to be using...

Nov 30, 2022 at 10:04 PM
  3. Billy rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Speaking purely from a cynical perspective; the characters are probably just reskins in Cyberspace.

Nov 30, 2022 at 8:42 PM
  4. Billy liked nineko's post in the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

Wait, it isn't Toyota? :o

Nov 30, 2022 at 8:25 PM
  5. Billy replied to the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

It'd be a lot better if we could get translations from someone who knows Japanese, instead of relying on auto-translation. There may be...

Nov 30, 2022 at 3:30 PM
  6. Billy liked Ted618's post in the thread Sega Harmony findings megathread.

To mark Virtual On's recent anniversary, Juro Watari shared a couple of photos from the 1996 edition of Harmony where it was the cover...

Nov 30, 2022 at 3:13 PM
  7. Billy liked Hez's post in the thread Judy Totoya speaks about the making of Sonic 2 - why Wood Zone was cancelled.

I'd kill for just some level layout maps on paper. That's all I really need.

Nov 30, 2022 at 3:50 AM
  8. Billy liked Devon's post in the thread Sonic CD Quirks (Sega CD Version).

I made some hackish modifications to @Lapper and @Mercury's collision overlay for Sonic 1 and got it working in Collision Chaos Act 1...

Nov 29, 2022 at 10:56 PM
  9. Billy liked Black Squirrel's post in the thread Pre-Rendered Computer Graphics (or colloquially "CGI graphics").

I was into Beast Wars [MEDIA] And it's shocking how bad this looks today. Top tip: SIGGRAPH, the annual CGI conference. It's still a...

Nov 29, 2022 at 1:28 AM
  10. Billy replied to the thread Pre-Rendered Computer Graphics (or colloquially "CGI graphics").

I'm pretty fascinated and nostalgic about old CG: How could you mention all this old CG without mentioning ReBoot? And going back years...

Nov 28, 2022 at 7:02 PM