don't click here

Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Saidian, Feb 12, 2012.

Which version will you be getting?

1. Xbox 360

61 vote(s)
    27.0%
  2. PlayStation 3

43 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. Wii U

52 vote(s)
    23.0%
  4. Nintendo 3DS

23 vote(s)
    10.2%
  5. PlayStation Vita

12 vote(s)
    5.3%
  6. PC

116 vote(s)
    51.3%
  7. iOS

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  8. Android

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Someone,rip the final character out!!

2. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Or the soundtrack. I need Splash Wub Wave in my veins.

3. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Of course, soundtrack please. I want to hear that Space Harrier mix from Race of Ages track

4. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    I third the request of an OST rip. Also the reveal of that last super-secret character that Sega isn't bothering to reveal.

5. Rosiero

Rosiero

Mmph! Oldbie
    Where from? I wanna see if I can get this early too.

6. Greg the Cat

Greg the Cat

I'm gonna draw it! Banned
    A Zone Unknown of Title
    Comics from the Mind of Yours Truly, A little workshop of animation, Sonic FreeRunner
    Does the game ever once explain why Vectorman's not a playable character? Or is he the last playable slot that Sega's not talking about?

Thanks in advance.

7. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    I bought it at Bart Smit.

No and I don't see why it should even if it had a story mode.

8. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member

I can has that You Can Do Anything remix please?
    EDIT: I also want Ralph's All-Star Move BGM.

9. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    That is a fine remix, although what the hell is with Sonic's eyes and damn it Sumo stop using a center mouth for Sonic. It's looked strange since the beginning of time and that's why they stopped using it in the main games.

10. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    If anyone here got the game on Xbox 360: does the game freeze for you during the loading screen after completing an event in World Tour mode sometimes? Because it keeps happening to me.

11. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    >Egg Hangar

My not buying DLC of the original game has been completely justified, got the track. w00t! =D Now I just need to wait for my copy to arrive from Amazon... I can wait a few days easily. =P

12. Jason

Jason

*Results not lab tested. Member
    Yeah I'm going to need that instrumental remix of You Can Do Anything on my desk by five.

13. Barry the Nomad

Barry the Nomad

Site Staff
    Chicago
    SEGAbits
    So apparently people are digging thought the game's assets and know details like the third guest, the final unlock and potential DLC, but they aren't telling anybody?

I assume they are saving the knowledge as news tips rather than just sharing in forums.

14. Lame, but I waited all this time, so I guess I can wait another week.

15. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Supposedly the third character is a Team Fortress character and is going to be unveiled on Sonic Paradise soon, though I'm guessing that the character will be PC-exclusive seeing how there's no mention of Valve on the screen with all the copyright stuff.

16. I heard the same thing, and I really hope it's true, with TF2 being the game I've played most ever. But I dunno, it seems kinda...out of the blue for TF2 to be included?

Oh well, maybe we'll get a S&SAST promo for TF2, who doesn't want a RACING HAT

17. Arique

Arique

SHUWATCH! Member
    It's already been confirmed on Twitter by someone who tested the 360 version of the game that there's no TF2 characters in the 360 version, just Danica Patrick and Wreck-It Ralph. So yeah, it might possibly be a PC-exclusive, unless Sumo Digital has something up their sleeves for the PS3 version.

18. Barry the Nomad

Barry the Nomad

Site Staff
    Chicago
    SEGAbits
    That's the thing. Unless they have the PC version, why would data exist on the console versions for what appears to be a PC exclusive. Unless, of course, PS3 AND PC are getting a Valve character. Would it make sense for Sumo to leave data from the PC version on a console version?

19. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    Because they left it on there. Simple as that, quite a few developers leave unfinished stuff in the data of their games. This includes things that are meant to be exclusive on certain consoles. For example, with Street Fighter X Tekken the developers left the PS3 exclusive characters in the data of the Xbox 360 version.

20. GeneHF

GeneHF

SEGA-ier than you'll potentially ever be. Site Staff
    Scenic Studiopolis
    Complete Global Conquest
    So... how many of you are getting the PS3 version? I want to see if it's worth my time picking it up to host some Retro Community Days on the PS3 side.

If not, then sod all of you, I'm going Wii U. Even if it is the worst version.