don't click here

Jet Set Radio (PSN/XBLA/PC/Vita)

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by Willie, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    3/12/2012:

JSR is 75% off on Steam and the sale ends March 18th. [LINK]

3/14/2012 - 3/11/2012:

Other news happened like how almost the entire original soundtrack was put into the game, a Vita version was announced, and the game released on PSN, XBLA, PC, and the Vita.

3/13/2012:

3/2/2012:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcF3ateXTrI[/youtube]

New trailer!

2/28/2012:

Original Source: [LINK]

2/23/2012: Jet Set Radio to make a return on PSN and XBLA...I think. If I'm wrong, SORRY! >_>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfDlHdERxrE[/youtube]

Or at least that's what I guess from this trailer. I've never played any of the games so I don't recognize the music at all.

2. Miles Prower

Miles Prower

Renard Oldbie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-IyVcvQ9E

Yup.

3. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    This I approve of.

Now try harder with this port since it's actually a good game. None of this Crazy Taxi butchering. Real wide screen at the very least.

4. Guess Who

Guess Who

It's a miracle! Oldbie
    Oregon
    lol
    >mfw

[​IMG]

5. So I think seeing this prior to seeing the game-play trailer to Episode 2 incredibly hindered my impressions of Ep2.

Please let this be good. PLEASE. I mean, SC5:P2 was an awful port. As was SA to a degree (In the words of Overlord at SoS "A PORT OF A PORT OF A PORT OF A PORT OF A PORT...") They all were fairly buggy.

Let's hope it's HD. Widescreen. All Soundtrack available.

Then bring out JSRF on 360 instead of within the Xbox emulator.

6. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    ...I need to get XBox Live on my console as soon as possible. I'm...shocked, and amazed. Thank you SEGA. I always wanted to play this.
    Though, I gotta wonder, I mean, there was some concepts made of JGR for the Nintendo Wii. I kind of wonder if that'll ever happen. ...Probably not, but hey, would be nice.

7. TimmiT

TimmiT

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Member
    You don't need a gold account to buy Xbox Live Arcade games.

8. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    This has really made my day. I haven't played the original in years because of a busted Dreamcast, and my computer hates NullDC. Can't wait!

9. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    I know. I just don't have XBox Live hooked up and configured on my 360 yet. I got the Wireless Adapter somewhere packed up, so I gotta find it later on.

10. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Dear SEGA: I want it to have all the music from the original soundtrack. Thank you.

PS: I didn't get Crazy Taxi because it had none of it.

11. What was wrong with the Space Channel 5: Part 2 port? And for that matter, licensing issues aside, the Crazy Taxi port?

12. Conando

Conando

Is not, in fact, Raphael Member
    Lynn, MA
    MarioMedia.net FTP
    The only thing I could see them having issue with obtaining is the actual licensed music used in the America stages. The rest of the music was specifically made for the game.

13. Mecha Sally

Mecha Sally

Oldbie
    I already have the Dreamcast version so I may not be picking this up. I'm happy to see it get a port, though. It's long overdue if you ask me.

14. Mr. Mash

Mr. Mash

All fanbases are awful Member
    drawing
    if the port is good, and has widescreen, original soundtrack etc. I might get it.
    I still have my Dreamcast hooked up though, so it's no biggie if it's a sub-par port.
    I still need to get Future though

15. Elratauru

Elratauru

Little Shiny Emurralds Member
    I'd like to hope its a port of DeLa Jet Set Radio... Japanese voices with American Stages with Rob Zombie :D

Though we know its just gonna be a port of the American release most likely and I doubt Rob Zombie music will stay.... Also, shame its not coming to Steam e_e~~

16. Ayu Tsukimiya

Ayu Tsukimiya

UGUU~ Member
    Did they even try to get the original music for Crazy Taxi? Thank god I have the original game.

I'll just buy a DC copy of this game if the port has any serious issues.

17. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    You make it sound like it's no big deal.

Imagine SEGA changing the music in Sonic 1 forever since the Saturn days, due to them not bothering to pay Nakamura's royalties. Would you really ask "what's wrong with that?", in that case? =P

18. Aerosol

Aerosol

Not here. Moderator
    Not where I want to be.
    Sonic (?): Coming summer of 2055...?
    Yea, Offspring's wailing is kinda part of the Crazy Taxi experience. It feels off without it.

19. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Crazy Taxi without the music and the real life locations is just a hollow shell of itself.

20. Willie

Willie

Each day the world turns Laugh 'til it all burns Member
    If wonder if it'll later get a PC port. After all, the the DC Collection got ported over to Steam.