don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Yes, yes, YESSSS

This will be awesome. Probably expensive to keep him in scale, but awesome. Hope they go through with it.

2. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Oh hell yes! I dread to think how much this would cost though, holy shit =P

As someone in that topic pointed out, this would be a brilliant pose to base it on (and was actually my first thought):

[​IMG]

3. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    This. I thought of this first as well, and personally I can't think of anything better.

4. Agreed! It's very fitting of Robotnik.

A bit OT, but my Ryo Hazuki LE is on its way. That is something I'm very pumped up to see.

5. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    But there is already a classic Eggman statue with that pose, I would prefeer another one.

[​IMG]

6. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAlyeUaCMuE

They're making models involving levels now.

7. Classic Sonic on the skateboard! I want it!

8. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    [​IMG]

$329.99 for the exclusive. $299.99 for the regular. 1000 pieces total. There's a few newsletter codes here http://diorama.first4figures.com/newsletters/cdab073738ad05184df172219399975e-nl30.html that will either get you $30 off the exclusive or $25 off the regular statue.

Way, way too expensive for me to even entertain the notion.

9. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Oh wow, that's nice! Loving Classic on his skateboard there :D

I must admit, I'm very tempted to place a pre-order - but I might just wait and see if any of the classic levels from Generations get made into those statues instead. Green Hill, Chemical Plant or Sky Sanctuary and I probably wouldn't even hesitate, but SA2's not exactly my favourite Sonic game ever and I doubt I'll be able to afford to buy ALL of these...

10. GerbilSoft

GerbilSoft

RickRotate'd. Administrator
    USA
    rom-properties
    I get to post this again :v:

[​IMG]

I've got quite a few Sonic plushies, with Silver being the latest addition. (It's no use!) Will take photos of the others later.

11. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

It's not necessarily Generations specifically, this one just so happens to be. Future ones could be absolutely sort of scene from the series and could feature any characters. Might end up with something you like even more.

12. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    My brother and nephew had knuckles, both of them went through the super young kid trauma years ago so knuckles is quite out of shape now.

I have seen eggman only once in a store when these first came out, I kick myself for not buying it back then, rare as fuck.

13. Spinksy

Spinksy

UK
    I know to most this won't be worth mentioning buy I recently bought on eBay a figure that I had when I was younger!

I got this in early 1993 when I was 8 (when my dad first got me my MegaDrive 1 with Sonic).
    My mum bought it from me from a travel lodge (hotel)/garage shop when stopping on the way to a weekend at a theme park with some friends- this figure litterally made my weekend so much so that I really wasn't to bothered about the theme park lol.

It's a pez candy holder - you could remove the spikes and put the pez sweets in the back of his head - I remember Sonic toys were always a knightmare to find in the UK (for me and my mum anyway lol), all round the theme park my mate was playing with the spikes pretending it was one of them badnik fish lol

GOOD memories
    (pics from eBay as currently at work but have him at home and have cleaned him up with some baby wipes).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Really can't remember what happended to it back then - I know the nose broke off - can't remember where he ended up though. been after one with nose still on for awhile and managed to win him for £4.99 on eBay

14. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    I had one of those when I was a kid. I'm not sure if it's still around - it's in pretty bad shape if I've still got it. I know its hand and nose fell off at one point; I think I may have glued them back on.

I seem to remember painting the white stripes onto the shoes when I first got it, because it bothered me that they weren't there, haha =P

15. Spinksy

Spinksy

UK
    Now you mention it I think I tried to cellotape white paper over the shoes lol

Really brought back memories getting it through the post and was almost spooky as I remember that was all I cared about when I was 8 for quite a long time lol

16. Nova

Nova

So T-Bird had an article published over on Forbidden Planet's website...

http://t.co/uOYpP3w9xI

I REALLY want some of those shirts. Any sources on them would be much appreciated (besides the full-print Green Hill Zone one for Generations, that's easy to find).

17. Linkabel

Linkabel

Because of holiday shopping I wasn't able to get a lot for this month. I was able to get the cloth that came with the 20th anniversary cube (which I got some months ago) the Sonic Adventure vocal soundtrack and a cool Sega Sonic pencil case which actually came with pencils.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Metal Sonic F4F statue #436
    [​IMG]

And then I got this cool Sonic snowboard from Japan. Don't know if it's legit or not. The only other Sonic snowboards I've seen is this one and the Mario & Sonic one. It's still pretty awesome though:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Part of me actually wants to go snowboarding with it but my collector's side is saying "nope."

18. Check out this bitching hat I saw at Spencer's:
    [​IMG]

I want it so bad

Cassern, that snowboard kicks ass

19. That snowboard is 90s as fuck and I love it for that.

20. LockOnRommy11

LockOnRommy11

I have a retro Sonic bike helmet that my family was going to throw away, I don't have room for it and will never use it- anyone want it? I'm in the UK, and if someone's close by (London) they could pick it up or something... haven't really thought that far ahead yet.