don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

The 10inch piece is very cool, definitely a good choice. Shame about the price of the statues though. The light-up version of Tails is actually double the price of the original Sonic piece. They up the prices with each new statue in the series cause they know poor saps like me will buy them. Totally worth it though. They're the best Sonic merchandise set out there.

2. Ayu Tsukimiya

Ayu Tsukimiya

UGUU~ Member
    Do they ever reissue some of their models? I think they've done so with some of their Zelda figures in the past, but I'm not sure. I'll try saving up if they do.

I'm also gonna see if I can find those drinking glasses somewhere on amazon or something, too.

3. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I think they might have done for Sheik, and they increased the edition size of Dark Link due to immense popularity, but it's not something they like doing or something that it seems like they'll do again any time soon. The longer you leave it after the pieces are announced, the less likely you are to get one for a decent price. It looks like they still have Metal Sonic in stock for the time being. Not sure where else you might be able to find him and how long until he's gone for good.

4. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Screw all of you guys and your puny merchandise. Despite my rather miraculous collection that includes such gems as this:

[​IMG]

(Which I was terribly proud to wear while I played Sonic Generations on launch day)

But no 'Retro! I raise you this!

[​IMG]

Yes. That motherfucker spins. You may now bow down to my awesomeness.

5. X-Crim

X-Crim

YU3 Member
    oh god, I feel a little jealous of you xD

6. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    I just received from ebay the Sonic and Knuckles book by Michael Teitelbaum. It takes place in the SatAM universe, and all the artwork is correct, but Robotnik is from AoStH. I know they've mixed up the two before (netflix) but they were made by different companies right? DiC and ABC. (Of course Jaleel White did all 3 of the shows)

7. Nova

Nova

Requesting more information on the belt buckle - vendor, price, where they ship to? =P

8. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    [​IMG]
    So I got this shirt a couple years ago An I was wondering if it was ever confirmed if it was a bootleg item or not.
    It's obviously similar to this Mario shirt, but Mario actually was made in the 80's.
    [​IMG]

From Sonic Gear

9. AnimatedAF

AnimatedAF

I doubt it's bootleg, just typical dumbassery from t-shirt designers and Sega's licensing department not really caring either way.

[​IMG]

My parents just got me this at a car boot sale over the weekend. It's a huge cardboard cut out of Sonic's head as a Christmas ordainment which was used in HMV at some point one Christmas in recent years. Looks a bit strange with that big lump sticking out of his head and the render is covered in len flares. Still, neat find.

10. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Wow. I would kill for that. I you ever wanna get shot of it, let me know.

11. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Sonic Nendoroid is getting a limited UK release. It's due out next month in Japan, and is currently slated for June over here.
    [​IMG]
    £37.99 inc P&P from SonicMerchandise.com
    £49.99 from Forbidden Planet

People outside the UK can get it here:
    £27.90 from Play Asia. Shipping will cost a fair amount, and you will likely run the risk of import charges.

12. Huh, what was the original site the Nendoroid was on? I'm going to have to check to see how much I paid there.

13. Techokami

Techokami

For use only on NTSC Genesis systems Researcher
    HoleNet!
    Sonic Worlds Next
    Why are toys from Japan so fucking expensive. [​IMG]

14. Hitaxas

Hitaxas

Retro 80's themed Twitch streamer ( on hiatus) Member

Thank you kindly for this post, after reading it, I hurried to the closest Spencers. They forgot to slap the 75% off sticker, so I had to bug the guy at the counter, who was more than cool about it. They are nice glasses too, pretty thick.

15. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Anyone excited for this?
    [​IMG]

16. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Not with that grin I'm not.

17. KeebeeNacho

KeebeeNacho

WORM BAGGED Member
    USA
    I'm drawing something, not that you'll ever see it.
    What Dark Sonic said.

That smile, it makes him look like a prick.

18. FeliciaVal

FeliciaVal

Spain
    I've got my Sonic nendoroid off Ebay last week and received it a couple of days ago :O it wasn't that expensive...if someone is interested I can give the link via PM to purchase it

19. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Only just read this. just Googling "Sonic spinning belt buckle" comes up with this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sonic-Hedgehog-Spinning-Belt-Buckle/dp/B004U486GC

20. MykonosFan

MykonosFan

MODE CHANGE. Moderator
    Nope! Because, well...

[​IMG]

I'll get one of these things someday...hopefully.