don't click here

The Sonic Merchandise Topic

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Retro_Stew, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Mobiethian

Mobiethian

Oldbie
    Here are twenty years of Sonic plush toy makes! There still are several different ones however.

[​IMG]

2. RGX

RGX

Animator Member
    US
    (I hope I posted this on the right topic)

So here's my sad story..
    I recently lost my reserve on my SG: CE because of faulty store polices and support from the online store "JB HiFi". :(

A couple of days before they ship the item, I received an e-mail stating there was an error with my payment, and to please respond back to them within 2 days to keep my pre-order.

I sent my reply and received this e-mail back:
    Now because their email was backed up, I didn't receive a reply back until 4 days later. (2 and a 1/2 hours ago to be exact) :argh:

So in the end, I got screwed over...they gave away my preorder to someone else and I didn't get the statue that I wanted...

Now, if I want to buy the Collector's Edition, I have to pay at least the minimum of $300-$400. I simply cannot afford that... not on my salary and I honestly don't have the luxury of spending a lot of money at a time like other serious collectors. Worst of all, I also promised a friend I'd give them the ring that came with bundle and I don't want to disappoint them with the bad news.

So to whoever may have the Sonic Generations: Collector's Edition and PayPal. If your willing to part with the collectible ring included in the bundle, I would be like to purchase the item from you, as long as the price is reasonable, of course. Please contact me via PM if your interested. Thank you.

3. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    Oh god that one on the far left is lovably retarded.

4. I think that's the Sonic Bath Buddy, it was to help kids take baths, my mom bought me one that came with a rubber Knuckles finger puppet when she did Avon stuff back in the day (I think maybe like 95?)

5. CalamityJames

CalamityJames

Toot Toot Sonic Warrior Member
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent
    Paying customs charges from Japan ¬_¬
    So much stuff in this thread I want! I had one of those key covers ages ago, I'd actually completely forgotten about it! (possibly a freebie in Sonic the Comic?)

I'm moving soon and I will finally get the chance to have a proper "Sonic shelf", although there's a bit of a gap between SA2 and Sonic Generations, and I got burned with Sonic 06 :argh:

Just bought Sonic 1/2/3 from Yahoo Auctions Japan though and they'll go right next to my EU ones :)

6. Thought I'd inject a fresh batch of jelly into this topic:

http://I.imgur.com/btk31.jpg

7. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    Not a bad number for your sonic ring, mine is 1100ish because amazon dispatched mine launch day :/ I was one of the first to pre-order too :(

8. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    I think the ring numbers may have been allocated at random. I was also one of the first to pre-order and I got number 5127. It was dispatched the day before launch day, dunno if that would make a difference or not.

9. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Yeah, there was no system for the ring numbers, especially since they were being sold by various retailers around the world. I got 5169 on my first order and 1272 on my second.

10. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Mine's in the 8000 range (I can;t recall offhand exactly) and I ordered within a day of it being put up, so yeah, random.

11. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    Yes I still lurk here- >w>

When I went to Tesco earlier to pick up some food I noticed something in the Crhistmas isle...Sonic sweets!
    I would have got a photo on my phone but that would make me look like a moron in the shop and would probably bring attention to myself so I didn't.
    Did however just look on the Tesco site and look what we have here-

[​IMG]
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271027911

[​IMG]
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271029166
    Kinda ironic that this one comes with coins not rings... :P

12. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    wonder if that sonic money box has spikes or not, a flat head would be so wrong.

13. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    I didn't actually pick any up, though if you would like me to buy them just to get more pictures then...well...yeah :P

14. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

It has spikes.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3072QfM-tXg[/youtube]

15. FuzzballFox

FuzzballFox

Hmmmmm Member
    UK - Hampshire
    Nothing anymore
    Saves me spending money! :D

16. trakker

trakker

The guy that's been warned! Member
    [​IMG]
    Hmmmm, not too shabby, it's like a wierd smoosh of both generations lol

http://kotaku.com/5864062/wow-a-sonic-toy-that-doesnt-suck/gallery/1

17. ProwlerX

ProwlerX

I like it, reminds me of SA1 Dreamcast Sonic, and the accessories are pretty cool. I'm still leaning on whether I want to spend 35 bucks on it though...

18. DNLeal

DNLeal

Former MMO addict Member
    Costa Rica
    Reading the archives...
    Huh, sonic Nendoroid for $35-$45? Yeah, I'm sold. It actually looks pretty darn good. Quite a concept we have here for episode 2.

19. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

I'd definitely say that unique and different piece is worth $35, especially for all the accessories. It'd be especially awesome if they produces a set of them.

20. Doppelgengar

Doppelgengar

I just got a display in at Kmart today with some Sonic stuff on it. There's a small deal going on where if you buy a Sonic game, you get a Sonic figurine for free. The figurines appear to be the ones from that classic pack that's at Toys 'r' Us now. They got Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Super Sonic. The games on the display are Sonic Colors DS, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, from what I remember. Dunno if other Sonic games, like Generations would apply, though. Without purchasing the game, the figurines run $5.99 a piece.