don't click here

The Blue Legends (2004-2005ish?)

Discussion in 'Fangaming Discussion' started by ProwlerX, Mar 1, 2011.

1. ProwlerX

ProwlerX

Since PC0 uploaded some really old stuff, I noticed that a particular game wasn't uploaded. This is probably because it wasn't uploaded on the main SFGHQ site, but I do remember making a topic about it waaaay back. So I originally posted this link in PC0's topic, but quickly realized that I should just make a topic about it myself. If this needs go in that sticky then by all means do so. I just wanted to upload this for people who are nostalgic about the old GameFactory/MMF cruddy Sonic fangame days.

So, without further ado: The Blue Legends. The date in the zip says 2007, but I'm pretty sure its from 2004 or 2005 when I made it. Here's some screen grabs for lulz.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I hope when you download this that you won't have high expectations... :v:

edit: The zip includes cncs232, but it will also need cncs32 as well, which you can find in PC0's topic.

2. sonicyoda

sonicyoda

This is pure lol. I can't believe we all thought those old static engines were the business. It's laughable now.

3. Mr Lange

Mr Lange

A wise guy eh. I know how to DEAL with wise guys. Member
    The Land of Waldos
    Sonic Utopia, Sonic Overture
    Back then my favorite fan game was "When Tails Gets Bored". Possibly because I myself was terribly bored the time I downloaded it. Even so they have a very entertaining charm to them.