don't click here

SonMapEd Help

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Kiyo Hosokoawa, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I read through Chimpo's SonMapEd tutorials and had no problem with it myself. Are you sure that you have the correct revision of the Sonic 1 Rom to match Hivebrain's disassembly?

Oh, and you might've wanted to post this is the Basic Questions/Answers thread. A whole thread for this isn't necessary. Sure, you'll catch attention just not the good kind.

2. Yeah... my bad about the location of the thread... Would you mind pointing to the right place to get the right ROM in that case? I have no clue as to why my program isn't doing what it's supposed to and I'm getting very frustrated.

3. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    Do you know what a search engine is? Use your favourite one to find one of these places!

4. Rika Chou

Rika Chou

Tech Member
    So, then is this pinned topic breaking that stupid rule then?

I mean seriously, we have been linking to final copies of games for years now. I can see the problem for newly released games, but not for games that are so old. Sega doesn't care, so why should Sonic Retro suddenly start caring?

Kiyo Hosokoawa: Just follow the link in that topic to find a clean Sonic 1 ROM. (Gee, I hope I don't get suspended for linking to a pinned topic that links to final copies of games. :rolleyes: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.