don't click here

Hack Sonic Fine2uned

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by Clownacy, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Wafer

Wafer

Find me on Twitter instead Member
    Wow, you and your brother are really into asking for sources, huh?

Seriously, if people want to give away their sources, they'll announce it. It's poor etiquette to ask.

2. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    In fact I'm just going to say it now - both of you can stop doing that, NOW - or I will start issuing suspensions. It's gone on long enough.

3. Clownacy

Clownacy

Tech Member
    Sigh... you know, I kept quiet when I saw this nonsense in the Sonic 3 Complete thread. But now, here it is, in my thread.

Just stop already.

Edit: Ninja'd

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  4. Rrose80149

Rrose80149

Sorry, just asking.

5. Joseph A. Rose

Joseph A. Rose

We promise we won't do it again.

6. Greenknight9000

Greenknight9000

Sorry to bump the thread, but I gotta say this might be the definitive way to play vanilla Sonic 2. The amount of bugfixes and tweaks really improve the experience significantly and I think it's impossible for me to go back to vanilla Sonic 2. I do have a few suggestions and questions in regards to future updates:
    I noticed that Tails' balancing animation still has his tails gone. Will this be rectified in the next update?
    I recently discovered that a "Perfect Bonus" exists in Special Stages, but not all of them are possible due to strange collision issues in some stages, will that be fixed as well? They're stupid hard and obscure, needing two players but it's still a neat feature.

This is more of a request rather than a "bugfix", but it's an issue that's been bothering me for years, and having that rectified in this bugfixed version would be amazing: Super Sonic frequently uses Sonic's sprites for many actions, like looking up or down and breaking and so on, and it's just so jarring that it's a genuine distraction. I was wondering if a consistent Super Sonic sprites could be an option to the Impure version, perhaps? (or maybe just an optional download for all versions maybe)