don't click here

Sonic Appearences in RL.

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Ollie, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablohead

Diablohead

Indie dev Oldbie
    Near London
    games
    If I ever win the lottery and own a big house I would buy a massive sonic to sit where the garden waterfall would be.

2. Albatross

Albatross

^Forced Memes Ahoy^ Member
    Spelunking in the proverbial belly of the ASM beast.
    Nevermind that, I'd build my own city, call it New Rome and place titantic bronze Sonic statue straddling the entrance the harbor. :D

3. SillyJonna

SillyJonna

rhymes with iguana Member
    Orlando, Florida
    Kickin' Rad!
    I remember when I was a kid, a Best Buy in my area had a huge Sonic statue that was situated really high up, above the video game section. You could see it from every part of the store.

4. muteKi

muteKi

Fuck it Member
    Yeah, it was in the center of the one in Huntsville, along with a similarly proportioned Mario statue.

Good times.

5. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    Absolutely. I'd do the same thing, but I might have a statue custom built since all the current statues out there of Sonic, save like 2, are all terrible.

Also it would be made of gold

6. Chaos Knux

Chaos Knux

Stable avatar temporary. Randomizer site down. Banned
    So you are going to build a statue that is logically unable to support it's own weight? The Collosus of Rhodes couldn't have been built that way for the above reason.

Mine would be Super Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles together in Fly formation and made of gold for Sonic, Melted/reshaped rubies for Knuckles, and whatever orange precious material there is for Tails. :specialed: and all of them would be in Classic Shape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.