don't click here

Sonic 1 Color Contrast

Discussion in 'Engineering & Reverse Engineering' started by TheInvisibleSun, Aug 31, 2012.

1. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun

OVER THE TOP TECHNO-BLAST Member
    Buffalo, NY, USA
    The Water
    Where else would I get proper feedback other than forums? Putting it on the wiki implies that the release was a polished public product (which, evidenced by your post, is clearly not the case). The original plan was that I would receive any initial feedback and upload a more definitive, bug-fixed version. However, I never really got any real constructive responses for the release until now, so that couldn't really happen according to plan. (There were also some known bugs I couldn't quite sort out).

This version was not for random youtubers to blindly showcase everything wrong with the hack; it was to get actual constructive feedback (though I should probably ask people to beta test in the future).

Therefore, I would really appreciate it if you didn't upload ROMs to the wiki that I, as the author, did not want on there yet (I specifically stated as such in my previous post).

Also, I asked about the emulator because some tend to behave differently. I had not tested on that emulator, so that could be one of many possible reasons why the bug was missed.