don't click here

Roger Craig Smith and Kate Higgins are the new Sonic and Tails VAs

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Azookara, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Uh, both Kate Higgins and Roger Craig Smith have roles in Naruto.

2. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    I really hate Naruto as well, and its kind of sickening to see that possible voice actors for that crappy show is getting put in the Sonic cast.

However look at the bright side, at least now the VAs' efforts are being put on something way more valuable and worth their time! :specialed:

3. You can't hate voice actors for the roles they play.
    Playing a role in Naruto doesn't make the voice actors bad.
    They're just doing their fucking job to get their paycheck at the end of the month.
    Are you fucking kidding me?
    They're just voice actors for crying out loud.
    Its not Naruto is doing a fucking cross=over game.

4. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    I'll grab my hat.

5. Namo

Namo

take a screenshot of your heart Member
    And nothing of value was lost.

6. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    So you hate the fact that they had voice roles in Naruto? ...Are you serious? Really, are you freaking serious? That's just beyond sad.
    Seriously, I can understand that you don't like Naruto (I'm the opposite. I really like the show), but you hate anyone that has a part in the show?

7. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

They've both done voices for a lot more than Naruto. It's not like it's the only show they've ever done VA work for.

8. Namo

Namo

That would be like me hating Spike Spencer just because he has a role in Bleach, or me hating Vic Mignona because he's had a role in Ouran Host Club.

9. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Forget it man, just let him go. He will realize his mistake one day...

Your welcome! :)

I don't mind bosch either I just think hes being alittle overused lately.

10. 0r4ng3

0r4ng3

So Knuckles maybe being voiced by Itachi is lame for some of you. Freeman did Alucard as well. Can't get more hardcore than that.

11. DigitalDuck

DigitalDuck

Arriving four years late. Member
    Lincs, UK
    TurBoa, S1RL
    Yeah. Just because they've been in one bad anime (although Mignogna has also been in Bleach, and Naruto, so that's three) doesn't mean they're automatically shit. After all, they've both done voices in Excel Saga, and Mignogna has done voices in School Rumble, Cromartie High School, Air Gear, and Air, so that makes up for it.

Kate Higgins has been in GunXSword, GTO, Fate/stay night, and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, among other things, not just Naruto. Roger Craig Smith... well, he's Ezio from Assassin's Creed.

And then after all that, whether they're from Naruto or not means squat anyway.

12. Namo

Namo

You're forgetting Fullmetal Alchemist, my personal favorite role from Vic. Also, holy crap, I had no idea Kate Higgins was in Bobobo. Best Kuso Anime ever.

13. Mikel

Mikel

They were also in Code Geass, with Kate Higgins as C.C., and Roger Craig Smith as Gilbert G.P. Guilford.

Interestingly enough, Roger Craig Smith and Jason Griffith appeared together in Kurokami: the Animation, where Smith was Seiji (A minor role), and Griffith was Keita Ibuki (The main protagonist).

This makes me predict that Laura Bailey will be Amy's new voice actress, also, she and Jason appeared together in Kurokami, where she provided the voice of Kuro.

14. amphobius

amphobius

doing more important things with my life Member
    life
    Jesus. How could you not tell I was being sarcastic.

I dislike Naruto, heavily, but that doesn't change my opinion on the way the voice actor is for other things—personally, I couldn't care less about whom they've worked for or worked on in the past.

15. Liliam

Liliam

Previously Fred Oldbie
    Maybe it's because you were behaving like an immature, irrational, rampant jackass. Also I hate you and everything you do and I swear to god if you post again in this topic, I'm leaving forever. lol jk sarcasm

Next time be sure to give your sense of humor a check-up before you attempt to crack any more funnies. People might end up severely hurt.

16. Chimpo

Chimpo

I Gotta Be Me Member
    Los Angeles, 2029
    Don't Forget! Try Your Best!
    [​IMG]

I really hate the logic some of you people use.

17. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    Holy shit, I forgot about him voicing Orchimaru. XD That's kind of creepy. But I think it's funny he does Guilmon's voice as well.
    ...Well, Blum IS a badass, right? XP

18. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    Except I took note that they would come to great use as they have elsewhere. :specialed:

But I did sort of come off as harsh. I guess my disliking for things like Naruto was standing over the general topic at hand.

19. Lanzer

Lanzer

The saber calls for its master... Member
    Glendale, AZ
    Living life.
    Blum is soo awesome, he can have a one man show and do all the voices himself.

Never heard the same voice actor that can do wolverine and orochimaru.

20. I stopped enjoying Naruto a while ago, and my Action Replay, which was the only thing that allowed me to play Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 broke, thus all ties to the series were severed and I never heard Itachi's voice. I just saw a video of it on YouTube, and it just sounds like a much deeper version of Dan Green's voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.