don't click here

PSP Homebrew Signing App out

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by GeneHF, Jan 20, 2011.

1. MathUser

MathUser

3rd top wiki contributor Researcher
  2. Jaseman

Jaseman

The programmer has a nap! Hold out! Programmer! Member
    I'm on 5.50 Prome-2 and I'm not really using many PRX's (besides the one that lets me use my analog nub instead of the fuckish dpad in the main menu; any idea for a fix to make that dpad behave again? It most of the time won't go to the right. I think it might be pressing the screen edge or something) so what would I benefit from upgrading to the latest OFW? PSN and stuff would work again, but what about ISO loaders/backupers? Cave Story? Thanks.

3. MathUser

MathUser

4. Jimmy Hedgehog

Jimmy Hedgehog

England - Slough
    Getting the motivation to continue old projects
    Oh Hell yes about time we got some GBA

5. MathUser

MathUser

http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9075&sid=fb7b8f44fea9fabb67970c25952ec499

About time we got a decent signed SNES emulator. It's better than the SNES emulator I posted before.

6. You can upgrade to Official firmware 6.60, then install Pro-B10 from here to get the best of both worlds, by default, the PSP boots into retail firmware, and with the FastRecovery application included, you can quickly reboot into Custom Firmware just by launching it from XMB. The PSP will then remain in CFW until a hard reboot (Power Off), and will be preserved even when switching games/entering and exiting sleep mode. After a hard reboot, the PSP boots into Retail firmware again, not that there's much need for that, I haven't came across anything that doesn't work on 6.60 Pro-B10 (I've been purchasing Mini's from PSN without issues).

7. JaxTH

JaxTH

Pudding Deity Oldbie
    Los Angeles
    Jack shit.
    I'd update to Pro-B10 from TN-6.39 but I'm waiting for Pro-C.