don't click here

New Footage video of Waku Waku Sonic Patrol Car

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by ashthedragon, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Ayu Tsukimiya

Ayu Tsukimiya

UGUU~ Member
    What about the gameplay? I wanna see Tails carrying popcorn.

2. Pengi

Pengi

I've never seen that art work of Picky before. Flicky and Pocky are on the Sonic 1 box art, and Pecky is on the plush toy tags. I wonder if similarly styled art exists for Cucky, Rocky and Ricky.

3. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    Speaking of... Does your avatar with all these characters come from Sonic X?

4. FlackoWeasel

FlackoWeasel

Blue cheese lover! Member
    Yes his avatar is from Sonic X. I even remember that episode.

5. Pengi

Pengi

Yep, episode 39, the one with Chaotix.

6. MDave

MDave

Head Ninja Member
    North Wales
    BladeBattles - Indie PC game.
    I played Waku Waku about 15 years ago in Dubai, in the Dubai Mall (it was called Dubai City Center back then). I can't remember it exactly, but I think it might have been in english? I don't ever recall any japanese text on it, but the voices remained japanese-english.

I played it alot back then as a kid. It was really really simple though, not a very deep game :P it's pretty much for young kids then us hardcore gamers.

I also remember the space sonic shoot-em-up they had near by, that was far more challenging and dazzling to my kid eyes back then. Pretty epic from what I remember, haha. I think that didn't have japanese text either in the menus or cabinet, it was english.

I guess those would be far more harder to find then the japanese cabinets.

7. ICEknight

ICEknight

Researcher Researcher
    They might not even exist. Memory can be a bitch when trying to remember certain details of your infancy.