don't click here

GREATEST. THING. EVER.

Discussion in 'General Sega Discussion' started by doc eggfan, Jan 6, 2014.

1. The KKM

The KKM

Welcome to the nExt level Member
    Portugal
    IDW's Sonic the Hedgehog comic books
    The characters were all designed by Miku's designer, so the resemblance is expected. Also, next episode seems to be going to introduce the other Hard Girls.

2. ashthedragon

ashthedragon

Sonic Paradise Researcher
    Spain
    Sonic Paradise & Sonic Ages
    Anyone here cried with the last episode? That was a really unexpected emotional ride for me. I hope there is a season 2, even if it features other girls...

3. Jay T.

Jay T.

It takes an idiot to do cool things... Member
    Didn't cry, but it was a little sad. While I'm not much of a Sega fan in general, it was great to see most of Sega games and quite a few were interesting. I do wish they did tackle a game or two, but hey. Despite the animation not being of high quality and all, this was pretty entertaining. Good to see Mega Drive finally dance near the end too. I did like that little joke at the end with + - them mentioning that Segata Sanshiro did not appear   . Overall, good series. I kind of doubt they'll be a Season 2, but I wouldn't be against it.

Although...
    Unfortunately, it was rather bittersweet to read comments that brought up Saturn and Dreamcast's short time in the market. But, besides that, the games were definitely great, right?

Oh, and I'm pretty sure most know by now, but they revealed Center-Sensei's voice to be + - Yuji Naka's   .

4. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
  5. Overlord

Overlord

Now playable in Smash Bros Ultimate Moderator
    Long-term happiness
    Adorable. Are they doing them for the other 2 girls?

6. Rosie

Rosie

aka Rosie Member
    Nothing announced as of yet so far, I suppose they'll gauge interest if this one sells well. It kind of makes sense since the Saturn was their most popular console in Japan.

EDIT: Quote for new page.